Its been that kind of a day ...

renault

So I just decided I have had enough sunshine for a while. I don't have a external cloud/weather plug in , so I decided to see what I could create using just XPlane and a few cloud data references.  Not quite up to par with some of the superb screenshots that work their way through our great forum, but it is what it is. 

So enjoy and be kind folks …. I'm too old to get upset anymore - bad for you I've been told:rolleyes:

Cheers

And as always thanks for stopping by for a while

Cheers

R

TE Oregon SD

TE GBS & Southampton

XPlane 11.35

XVision 1.26

Rehade 4.3.0 - Custom LUT for colour control

Weather - "Creative license :unsure:"

All Cessna shots are at 2710' more or less ( I discovered wind gusts :wacko::()

Zgqof2L.jpg

lYtPQdH.jpg

JTO7zJm.jpg

ridSq6J.jpg

undBZJ8.jpg

0ba12Pt.jpg

8Z0U9E0.jpg

RZWlQ4o.jpg

mEZhpAf.jpg

UnuXzgI.jpg

gRlaB9C.jpg

qLlP1CH.jpg

Amazing stuff! Incredible what you wring out of the beast there Pete. I'm beginning to get an image of you as a sort of Marty Feldman lookalike in a white lab coat hunched over a bench full of bubbling jars, sparking oscilloscopes (and that's almost certainly spelt wrongly) and smouldering laptops, cackling insanely and at the same time singing "LUA, LUA, ooh baby, we gotta go" over and over again.

Of course, I could be mistaken <grin>

Pete, these are fantastic images - more so as they are without a weather add-on.  Truly remarkable......you should do an ‘on-line’ class for the rest of us to get our X-Plane images looking like this!  I guess, as it is an in-house weather solution without any weather add-ons,  that there is no frame rate penalty either?

Great stuff,

Kev

Archived