My photo journey: Spokane to Seattle

Jon Clarke

Best way to see a large cross section of TE-W is going from furthest east to the west coast, so I left Spokane and flew to KSEA Seattle. First part was very dull with flat featureless land. Then.........wow!

9 pics along the way.

Boring!

F4MjiKq.jpg

Looks a bit more interesting.

JvKEpeT.jpg

OOHH. nice.

hb5dOqF.jpg

siccwuh.jpg

Nicer

YKgduM9.jpg

Really nice

PmNHWvp.jpg

Still nice

zJYQnP6.jpg

Lovely

qJsIH9t.jpg

End of the road.

WuHQk5t.jpg

4 minutes ago, tonywob said:

I keep meaning to do this flight myself just to watch the landscape change... I've skipped around in parts whilst developing it, but not actually done the complete flight yet... you beat me to it :)

I think the flight requires an overnight stopover in Seattle, a couple of cold beers and a hot meal, then in the morning, on to the final destination of Victoria B.C. That should cover the East to West aspect of TE_W. Then of course the North to South journey needs looking at:D

Boring ........beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate .......:angry::rolleyes::o:lol:  Now that I've got that off my chest .....  Loved the shots from your flight mate . :wub::D

Cheers

John

3 hours ago, BradB said:

Boring ........beauty is in the eye of the beholder mate

The wonder of orthos... no repetition ... as the universe made it, not man. It's taken a while to get back to nature in the flight sim world! :)

Archived