A Cub in Washington

Jack Sawyer

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

Much better Jack, you can see the scenery and what super looking scenery it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Much appreciated John, I had to do it with the Cub, and when I did I was blown away, this is Orbx's future, and it's a bright one!

49 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A wonderful look at suburbia Jack. 

Good to see you not rattling as many windows on this flight.:lol:

Thanks Martyn, I forgot how peaceful and idyllic things can be in a simple Cub, it was a joy to see all these details.

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, I forgot how peaceful and idyllic things can be in a simple Cub, it was a joy to see all these details.

I love flying the Cub, that is when I can remember to do it.:wacko::blink::rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Love your new signature Martyn, paraphrasing Mr. Lincoln, I like it, it's very creative/

Thanks for noticing Jack, I just can't help myself. :rolleyes:

Maybe some of the things that are said just come out the wrong way but where would our FSim world be without ORBX.:huh:

Was Mr Lincoln the one that built the cars, you know, any colour as long as its red??:unsure::huh::wacko::blink::banghead:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for noticing Jack, I just can't help myself. :rolleyes:

Maybe some of the things that are said just come out the wrong way but where would our FSim world be without ORBX.:huh:

Was Mr Lincoln the one that built the cars, you know, any colour as long as its red??:unsure::huh::wacko::blink::banghead:

I’m, I couldn’t afford to say :D

Get it, Ford?  Yuck yuck yuck.

Archived