Palm Springs

Sorry to hear about your pedals.

Palm Springs is one of my favorite spots.  It's close to several major cities for short hops and the locale is beautiful.  One of the top 10 Orbx for me.

1 hour ago, mglan80 said:

Sorry to hear about your pedals.

Palm Springs is one of my favorite spots.  It's close to several major cities for short hops and the locale is beautiful.  One of the top 10 Orbx for me.

Thanks. I agree, this is a great jumping off point.

I'm not able to fly, well, weakly anyway ......... Hopefully we will see some more shots from you Jack next weekend ; that's a bummer you can only fly "weekly" .....:(:):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I'm not able to fly, well, weakly anyway ......... Hopefully we will see some more shots from you Jack next weekend ; that's a bummer you can only fly "weekly" .....:(:):rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

It's a huge disappointment John.  I have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens.

52 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shots Jack, one of my favorites to fly in and out of. I've got TM rudder pedals, had 'em for about two years and work extremely well.

Don

Thanks Don, I spent a small fortune on these and they have broken twice now.  Not happy with them but they're covered under warranty.

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Someone's enjoying an Airbus :lol:

I like a lot this scenery and these are fine shots

I like to use the other building for parking :) so this angle is cool

Thanks Carlos, I love this plane, it's so cool.  I usually use the other terminal too but thought about doing something different.

Archived