Can Aus V2 improve on this?

Ray Farrugia

Hi folks,

Just going through some shots and thinking Aus v1 is just wonderful.

Aus v2 is going to improve on this? Really?

I absolutely cannot wait.

PS  excuse the random resolutions - I went to dual monitors a few months back.

cheers

igH5vOk.jpg

O1O48Km.jpg

TPnk8p9.jpg

IzL7RxM.jpg

61NTxsA.jpg

9y51dyJ.jpg

dBaTasT.jpg

11 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots. 

cheers

Iain 

Thx Iain.

11 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots my friend regards EMM

Thx for looking EMM.

9 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Your shots of Australia are great!!!!

Thx life.

9 hours ago, Caluma65 said:

Impressive set of shots!  Cheers,

Calum

Thx for the comment Calum.

9 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Very nice Ray, especially that last one.  I'm eagerly awaiting V2.

Thx Jack. Love Tamworth.

7 hours ago, teecee said:

Like you Ray I love the current Aus, and I only have prepar3d v3.4, but for all that I am hangin' out for the new version..and wondering "how are they going to improve a great product?" Terry.

Thx Terry. Waiting with anticipation here for sure.

7 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

Fine shots and fine scenery that still looks exceptional.

Thx for looking Mark.

cheers everyone

Totally agree with you Ray. Nothing wrong with V1 as your shots show. Curious to see the improvement with V2, it might have enhanced airports like NZ?

Great shots by the way.

Cheers Graeme

12 hours ago, patful said:

Beautiful! #1's my favorite. I'm hoping v2 improves on the already-great frame rates. I know the opposite is likely in the big cities, but one can dream...

Thx patful - I'm particularly fond of the central east coast.

8 hours ago, boetie said:

Totally agree with you Ray. Nothing wrong with V1 as your shots show. Curious to see the improvement with V2, it might have enhanced airports like NZ?

Great shots by the way.

Cheers Graeme

Thx Graeme

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Top-notch shots Ray! :)

Thx for looking Adam.

3 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Lovely shots mate and like you I look forward to the long awaited V2 which I'm sure will astound us just as V1 and updates have!

Thanks TT

cheers

Yes, AUSv1 did Melbourne very well, and with Holger's mesh, AU AI Traffic and Vector these further assisted it to come up so well.  But there are plenty of changes we Aussies would like to see, and also the present version is a stitched together tapestry of the original four regions(mind-blowing in themselves when they first came out)  But now at times hemstitches are actually visible.

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:43 PM, macca22au said:

Yes, AUSv1 did Melbourne very well, and with Holger's mesh, AU AI Traffic and Vector these further assisted it to come up so well.  But there are plenty of changes we Aussies would like to see, and also the present version is a stitched together tapestry of the original four regions(mind-blowing in themselves when they first came out)  But now at times hemstitches are actually visible.

Thx macca - yes I agree some spots need attention, but its like your favourite coat (stitches!), hard to give it up when you know you need a new one :)

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 9:32 AM, musterpilot said:

Top set of shots

John

Thx for looking John.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

And I hope that the new AUx2 scenery will integrate the brilliant Gold Coast local scenery and upgrade and integrate the Canberra local. Much as I would like to see the addons like Melbourne and Brisbane come into the upgrade but along with all the other Orbx Aus add-on airports JV might not judge that good business practice.  However it might be a good thing to build in the OzX airports as it is now hard to locate them all with their website down so much.  Maybe Orbx might give them an ex gratia payment for their pioneering work and their original place in starting the whole Aus scenery process and build the lot in, if the graphics match.

3 minutes ago, macca22au said:

And I hope that the new AUx2 scenery will integrate the brilliant Gold Coast local scenery and upgrade and integrate the Canberra local. Much as I would like to see the addons like Melbourne and Brisbane come into the upgrade but along with all the other Orbx Aus add-on airports JV might not judge that good business practice.  However it might be a good thing to build in the OzX airports as it is now hard to locate them all with their website down so much.  Maybe Orbx might give them an ex gratia payment for their pioneering work and their original place in starting the whole Aus scenery process and build the lot in, if the graphics match.

Have a look here Macca for OZX...Most of its there for the taking.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/165-community-scenery-addons/

10 hours ago, macca22au said:

However it might be a good thing to build in the OzX airports as it is now hard to locate them all with their website down so much.  Maybe Orbx might give them an ex gratia payment for their pioneering work and their original place in starting the whole Aus scenery process and build the lot in, if the graphics match.

I'd prefer to keep Mr. Hill's hard work on all of the airports intact. They're really the only reason I'm wanting Australia v2.

Archived