Skyline

VH-KDK

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Splendid Martyn, I agree with Lars!  And what are you suing for sky?  PTA. Tomato?  I now use ENVDIR and have binned REX and PTA.

Thanks Jack, Harper Valley PTA and a cucumber!:blink:

REX Skyforce, and PTA, something I can work out so here I stay.;)

Martyn, I feel totally foolish here because everyone else seems to have a clear vision, but I am lost. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the plane is oriented and what the plane is. I seem to see a tail assembly on the right with up-slanting elevators as on a commander. But the fuselage  seems to point off to the left and looks more like a long helicopter fuselage with large windows along the port bow. I can't find a port wing at all, and seem to see pylon landing struts like a Fairchild 24 or a Storch. Slap me upside the head, my friend, a get my eyes to see what's there.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Martyn, I feel totally foolish here because everyone else seems to have a clear vision, but I am lost. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how the plane is oriented and what the plane is. I seem to see a tail assembly on the right with up-slanting elevators as on a commander. But the fuselage  seems to point off to the left and looks more like a long helicopter fuselage with large windows along the port bow. I can't find a port wing at all, and seem to see pylon landing struts like a Fairchild 24 or a Storch. Slap me upside the head, my friend, a get my eyes to see what's there.

Sorry for confusing you Rodger.

You are looking at an China Airlines 744 taxying away from you.  You can see the tail, underneath are the 4 u/c bogies (naturally as they wouldn't be on the roof!:lol:).

So the rest of the plane should now become apparent.

The plane is in the Dreamliner livery which I suppose doesn't help.

2 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

What plane .......???:(:D

John

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Sorry for confusing you Rodger.

You are looking at an China Airlines 744 taxying away from you.  You can see the tail, underneath are the 4 u/c bogies (naturally as they wouldn't be on the roof!:lol:).

So the rest of the plane should now become apparent.

The plane is in the Dreamliner livery which I suppose doesn't help.

Ah Ha, there it is, the  little rascal. Once you set me right, Martyn, I could see it plain as day. Thanks!

16 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Ah Ha, there it is, the  little rascal. Once you set me right, Martyn, I could see it plain as day. Thanks!

Once you got a clue the rest fell into place, funny how the eyes play tricks isn't it.

Archived