Getting hammered!

VH-KDK

Almost at Tyabb and there is a store I hate going to.:huh:

IQy5iLb.jpg

Why? As I always spend too much and my debit card gets a right royal hammering.:lol:

A lot of stores could learn a lesson from Bunnings too as their staff are excellent, always helpful and friendly.:D

2 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Nice shot Martyn. Unfortunately I'm a member of your club, too many goodies, too little money. My wife grabs my CC if she knows I'm going there.:(

Don

Glad to hear I am not the only one Don, the only problem is that it usually means some prime flying time is lost doing DIY jobs around the house.:(

3 minutes ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Ah, my home airfield.  Know that store well.  Bunnings must be laughing all the way to the bank since their competitor Masters went under!  Lovely aircraft.  Cheers.

Thanks Frank, now I know who was waving at me.:lol:

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:35 PM, musterpilot said:

Great shot mate looks like a nice paddock next to Bunnings not far to walk and spend a few bob :D

John

Thanks John but I would never walk to Bunnings as you can only carry so much. The missus gets edgy when she sees the 7 x 4 cage trailer being attached to the Falcon!:lol:

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 1:17 PM, BradB said:

Why? As I always spend too much and my debit card gets a right royal hammering , and here I thought you were talking about the Orbx store Martyn .........My mistake :angry::(:rolleyes::D

Cheers

John

As I have almost all the ORBX stuff those days are over, only one buy from the latest sale.;)

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:14 PM, Wakashi said:

+1, that's exactly what I thought he was referring to Karl!  B)

BTW Martyn, cute little "shrooms" on the nose! :D

Why spend good F Sim add-on money on drink?

All it does is give you a headache for a short time when some of the add-ons(non ORBX!) give me a headache for days trying to get them to work!

The man who owns this plane is a real fun guy but there is only a small motif on the nose as there wasn't much  room for a big one!:wacko::wacko:

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:34 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice plane, nice shot, but Martyn, what's Bunnings?  And I too thought what Karl and John thought :lol:

Thanks Jack, Bunnings is a big hardware chain with nearly 300 warehouses around Australia. It was funded in 1886 but I think the store looks very different today to what it did then!

5 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Mine just returned, a man gets no peace.:unsure:^_^

Mine was sent home early from work feeling unwell and now doesn't go back until March 11th, her first holiday since Oct '17.:-

I think I will do some or those outside jobs that need doing to keep out of the way.:huh::o:ph34r::(:lol:

5 hours ago, TerribleT said:

Great shot mate and I avoid even driving past a Bunnings (too difficult to avoid "just a quick look") but I do get slightly hammered from time to time :rolleyes:

Thanks Terrible.

Sounds like you avoid driving past Bunnings but not the pub!:o

Archived