EHAM to EGLC in TEGB 4.4

Jack Sawyer

Well, I just bought Aerosoft's A318/319 and love it except for the throttles but that's a dog of a different color.

I made this flight to London in the new TEGB for 4.4 and it was perfect, had real weather on too.

S3ZlMi5.jpg

The Netherlands are just amazing.

G81n4af.jpg

LgrWAnu.jpg

NM17S4i.jpg

onHl7So.jpg

P2nIEqO.jpg

7zyLQxa.jpg

Coming into TEGB now.

1uwOjYd.jpg

R39sCDg.jpg

I had to pause to let the sim catch up and at this point I did not disable FTX England underneath it.

But when it caught up it was stunning!

Fw65K7b.jpg

Just look at this detail!

gfYIUzo.jpg

And the color, it's beautiful.

EgSdDxQ.jpg

Heading to EGLC

hk6Pugs.jpg

fZlP92p.jpg

Looking good for a landing.

LAA4TD0.jpg

VERY difficult without rudder pedals.  They will be here Tuesday.

myNwXlz.jpg

zenqGsT.jpg

1 minute ago, renault said:

This is just beautiful Jack.

Makes me seriously wonder think about P3D it does!

Cheers

R

Thanks R, I was extraordinarily pleased with this particular test flight.  A complicated plane, real weather, and maxed sliders.  All at High Resolution too and it was right as rain.

11 minutes ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Very enjoyable series of pics, Jack.  Glad you didn't regret your purchases.  Cheers.

Thanks Frank!  I won it this month, a very humbling and most appreciated thing from the folks at Orbx and the screenshot entrants.  I can’t say thank you enough.

3 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

I thought they had seasons in TENL. But it's a very nice flight you did there. And what a masterpiece of a landing given that you had no rudder steering! You'll be on BBC and CNN soon!

Thanks Lars! :lol:

Let me tell you, it has been very difficult without pedals!

I deliberately set it to summer.

But one thing I have noticed is TEGB despite being "summer only" the trees do change, as I originally set it to local time which is currently winter of course.  They have no leaves, not 100% of them but many.  So I'm wondering why this is so.

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

But one thing I have noticed is TEGB despite being "summer only" the trees do change, as I originally set it to local time which is currently winter of course.  They have no leaves, not 100% of them but many.  So I'm wondering why this is so.

That's interesting, perhaps it has to do with the underlying FTX EU England? I'd prefer to have seasons, even at the price of lower resolution textures.

Another great set Jack, flight simming just got a whole new level of realism, I can see us all one day with super ssds flying the whole earth in TE, it will take years but the beauty of TE is that everywhere is unique. It will take so much longer to explore a new region, we will literally have the world at our fingertips. Embrace the new technology and strap yourself in for a great journey.

cheers mate

4 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Another great set Jack, flight simming just got a whole new level of realism, I can see us all one day with super ssds flying the whole earth in TE, it will take years but the beauty of TE is that everywhere is unique. It will take so much longer to explore a new region, we will literally have the world at our fingertips. Embrace the new technology and strap yourself in for a great journey.

cheers mate

Thanks Ken, you said it perfectly!  I look forward to it, I wish they could put them out faster.

4 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Nice baby bus flight, Jack. Did you finally disable FTX England or not?

Thanks Gerold, I did indeed.  Right in the middle of London I disabled all four as Nick described, but I didn't see any difference in the sim itself, but behind the scenes with memory usage, that might be a different story but I have no idea how to measure what they measured.

Archived