"After the sunrise .... "

renault

My friend Jack was wondering what the day would bring at "The Needles "after the sunrise. 

Well, just for him and all of you, here it is …. :)

Thanks very much for viewing 

Cheers

Renault

Post sunrise , the weather cleared off completely and by half 7 it was wonderful .....

lsq334h.jpg

But by 10 the clouds had started to come back again .....

N6kJqOA.jpg

Went in for lunch with Jack and came back a bit after 2 ...    What a change. It just came out of nowhere :(

mNuUSH9.jpg

And it just started to go downhill after that ....:o

C7aeBfk.jpg

PCBZbSF.jpg

WzXGlp4.jpg

It just was plain ugly out there ,even though my buddy Jack was on to the met guys who said it will improve late in the day :rolleyes:

0Re2trD.jpg 

And it turns out , they were right .:D I was so elated that I had to do a "Victory Jack" :lol:

hgCwpAP.jpg

Can I needle you Renault for what WX program you are using with XP11 . :D:rolleyes::)

Cheers

John

BTW - Looks like a new strain of Sawyer fever has hit the forum , be on the lookout for it Renault . :unsure:B):lol:

Thanks Renault!  These were amazing and delightful and FUN!  What a sim.  Like I said, in order for me to switch, I’d need the following, all PMDG jets, all A2A planes, PFPX .rte files for the PMDG planes, ChasePlane, and something like FSUIPC.  But it’s still an incredible piece of work and when you guys get Global, look out, it’ll be a huge paradigm shift.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Can I needle you Renault for what WX program you are using with XP11 . :D:rolleyes::)

Cheers

John

BTW - Looks like a new strain of Sawyer fever has hit the forum , be on the lookout for it Renault . :unsure:B):lol:

Hi John

I hope that I won't go on "Needlessly" about this :D

The clouds are from Ultra Weather XP improved cloud sets 1.0.0 by Marc  Westhofen    (  https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/44889-ultra-weather-xp-improved-cloud-sets-by-marc-westhofen/  ). I am using cloud set 0. 

Cloud shading is from a custom .lua script that I modified to my own requirements from FSEnhancer 0.5  ( https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/41411-fse/&page=5&tab=comments  ) ,  but even the FSE script works quite well out of the box.

The weather engine you and fellow users of XPlane 11.30  already have.:D

It is the XPlane default.  I just started with clear skies and moved the slider one selection to the right for each screenshot.

The last screenshot of "doing a Jack" is just the scattered clouds selection in XPlane

"DAJ" II's got a nice ring to it, don't you think and is fast becoming part of my "Orbx language. 

PS -- I got infected already and now I'm doomed. :(:o:D:D

Each time you fly inverted it becomes easier. You just got to move things in reverse.  Who would have thought that was what he did ?

Cheers

R

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Renault!  These were amazing and delightful and FUN!  What a sim.  Like I said, in order for me to switch, I’d need the following, all PMDG jets, all A2A planes, PFPX .rte files for the PMDG planes, ChasePlane, and something like FSUIPC.  But it’s still an incredible piece of work and when you guys get Global, look out, it’ll be a huge paradigm shift.

Glad you liked it Jack - I was hoping you would. :)

I understand …. , but maybe someday , eh? :D

Cheers!

R

1 hour ago, musterpilot said:

Amazing  shots

John

Thank you John & I appreciate you commenting. Pleased that you enjoyed them:)

Cheers

R

Needless to say that these shots are stunning, Renault !

You can oversee the complete Solent, a sailor's paradise....

Strong currents can occur around the Needles, so when sailing by you must be very careful.

Cheers Fred

Archived