Molokai

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, Captain Lars said:

I like your images in this set, particularly no. 3, 7 and 8...

Which atmosphere program do you use? Your clouds look convincing. I'm sorry if I had asked this before. I'm always pondering about buying something in this field, but I'm hesitating.

Thanks Lars!  I use HiFi’s AS4 for weather and HiFi’s ASCA for clouds textures.

Wonderful photos of your trip to Molokai Jack, are you escaping your Hotlanta weather by skipping to Hawaii? B)  I just looked at your area weather and you are doing fine, we have quite a bit of ice on the trees and the ground is covered in ice, luckily the streets aren't slick today like they were yesterday! :(

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Wonderful photos of your trip to Molokai Jack, are you escaping your Hotlanta weather by skipping to Hawaii? B)  I just looked at your area weather and you are doing fine, we have quite a bit of ice on the trees and the ground is covered in ice, luckily the streets aren't slick today like they were yesterday! :(

Thanks Roger!  Hotlanta?  More like WETlanta.  We're under serious flood warnings, and we're expecting three INCHES just tonight! :banghead:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Not in Hawaii Jack but you did say that you were off to see some snowy scenery in the near future.:P

I plan on it if I ever get the time.  I'd like to do some 737 flights to larger Orbx airports in the west and Northwest US.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. Nice walkabout. Looking at all the green, I have to ask if you really want to come back into all-white? It's BBRRR around here. :(

Hey Rodger, thanks.  I'm telling you, you try to live with incessant heat and see snow rarely, the grass is always greener.  I grew up in snow, I lived in Idaho for five years and went skiing where they got 40 feet of it.  I really, really, really want some snow.

Archived