Was testing out Cardiff

Jack Sawyer

12 minutes ago, bvdboomen said:

What a coincidence Jack. I was there too. I had serious drops in fps since the last time I visited the place. Maybe I have too much eye candy activated. I was testing REX SkyForce 3D over there.

Thanks it’s not TE but looks mighty fine to me. :) 

Remember the days when "computers were just something we read about!  Now everyone has many of them, some in places where you least expect (washers, doorbells etc.) 

But then, you couldn't create such a spectacular series of screenshots like you have without them!

I enjoyed them all very much, but as John said, you are supposed to go under the bridges Jack, not over them like us mere mortals!!

All the best sir for 2019!

Cheers

R

15 minutes ago, renault said:

Remember the days when "computers were just something we read about!  Now everyone has many of them, some in places where you least expect (washers, doorbells etc.) 

But then, you couldn't create such a spectacular series of screenshots like you have without them!

I enjoyed them all very much, but as John said, you are supposed to go under the bridges Jack, not over them like us mere mortals!!

All the best sir for 2019!

Cheers

R

Thanks R!  I’ll try harder next time.  I’ve been flying in Hawaii but haven’t seen any bridges yet, yet :D

Archived