Of tough mental resolve!

VH-KDK

When I brought XP the other day I decided that I would only buy and install TEGB and not get sucked into buying any airports or planes.

I have more than enough already on P3D.

1.8IFh392.jpg

One of the things I really like is being able to see exactly where your plane will be at the airport when creating your flight.

2.TVfMj3j.jpg

SO I was able to place the Cessna in a hangar out of the burning sun.

3.vhceIgd.jpg

This is EGCB Barton which we have seen before on the screenie forum. I like the Aerostar too, possibly my favourite GA plane.

4.Ca3bMXK.jpg

What?  Ok I did buy Barton as it is not in P3d yet but no planes, I have enough. That Aerostar is very nice for an AI plane though.

5.U36fuIL.jpg

Oh, alright. It was on sale and as I said it is my favourite GA plane and it's not my fault there is not one in P3D.

6.x9GinHj.jpg

Crossing into TEGBS with the intentions of a long flight south but tiredness won and time for a kip!

Isn't Southampton and Shoreham on sale too?

Martyn, I have been the same with buys recently.  Resolved not to purchase anything more only to break that when I spot something new.:)

I have crossed the "Great Divide" a few times as well.  Looking forward to being able to install the central region shortly.  However, that will only provide another "Great Divide" further north. :o

Great shots BTW.

19 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Oh, and don't forget the upcoming ORBX year-end sales. Just a purchase here and there to supplement what you have already got. :lol:

Cheers Rodger, a few to buy for P3D but now a few more for XP too!:o

19 hours ago, BradB said:

Looks like money well spent Martyn , at this pace you and I are going to have to go back to work . :):D:huh::angry::lol:

Cheers

John

Money very well invested for sure. I would gladly go back to work as I seemed to have more time for flying then than I do now!:o

18 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Brilliantly done Martyn!  Looks like XP is a huge hit and you're loving it, but do you remember the key combinations for screens? :D

Thank Jack, I am loving every minute of it. I am still very mixed up when doing things like changing views and it will be interesting to see what happens when I give P3D a spin again.:P

14 hours ago, lauriebe said:

Martyn, I have been the same with buys recently.  Resolved not to purchase anything more only to break that when I spot something new.:)

I have crossed the "Great Divide" a few times as well.  Looking forward to being able to install the central region shortly.  However, that will only provide another "Great Divide" further north. :o

Great shots BTW.

Thank you Laurence. The central region will be most welcome but for the present there is so much to take n down south.

An expensive time as the sales came at the same time I got into XP.

Happy to see Goodwood on it's way too.:)

13 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shots Martyn, There are some great freeware aircraft available at xplane.org mate I haven't bought one aircraft for xp11.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain.

I have a few freebies so far but I could not resist the Aerostar which was also on sale.:D

22 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Must be totally unrealistic: Burning sun in England, hahaha >:D!

Just to try and throw people off the scent Gerold and add to the intrigue.8)

Manchester is the sunshine capital of England...…...or is it moonshine!:unsure:

Archived