For Brad B

Jack Sawyer

"Colonel, I lost him."

"What do you mean you lost him. He's a frigging GA plane and you're an F-35!"

"But he bounced all over and then blended with ground clutter and then he was in and out of the buildings and the -- wait, wait, I've got him on radar!"

"Well, lock on to the bloody bugger and force him down!"

"Sorry, Sir. That wasn't him. Turned out it was a seagull."

"Listen, you...Wait one, I have an incoming priority message."

"Sir?"

"Never mind the chase, Son. You're up against Jack Sawyer. There's no plane in the world that can stay with that man!"

1 hour ago, lifejogger said:

When I saw there where going to be 35 screenshot I got myself a cup of coffee and a cinnamon roll  and then set back and enjoyed all 35!!!!!!   Very good Jack!!!!!!!

:lol:  Thanks John!  That's one of the coolest and funniest replies I've ever had!

3 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

"Colonel, I lost him."

"What do you mean you lost him. He's a frigging GA plane and you're an F-35!"

"But he bounced all over and then blended with ground clutter and then he was in and out of the buildings and the -- wait, wait, I've got him on radar!"

"Well, lock on to the bloody bugger and force him down!"

"Sorry, Sir. That wasn't him. Turned out it was a seagull."

"Listen, you...Wait one, I have an incoming priority message."

"Sir?"

"Never mind the chase, Son. You're up against Jack Sawyer. There's no plane in the world that can stay with that man!"

Brilliant Rodger!  I am literally laughing out loud, you need to write commentary or comics!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Thank you for this great city tour Jack, you have shown us some POIs I never discovered before!

I did not know Murray Field, I initially thought you would fly to Murray Island YMUI. But with a Lancair...????

Thanks Gerold.  I never knew of it either and when I put Murray Island into the GTN it was over 1100 miles away!  Yikes, that would be a long flight in a Lancair!

Archived