TrueEarth GB South - SP1 - new POIs

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Aeroflux said:

So are we back to Thursday (today) or Friday for release or it is further delayed ?

So many posts about when, when, when?   Just let 'em do the job properly.  I'm sure your expectations about what you see will be met or exceeded.  Cheers.

2 hours ago, Aeroflux said:

So are we back to Thursday (today) or Friday for release or it is further delayed ?

I can’t believe the impatience for a service pack! 

Impatience for a main product I can understand, but an update!!! Wow.

I’ve gone for a beer with Frank! 

8 minutes ago, Meabeachboy said:

I can’t believe the impatience for a service pack! 

Impatience for a main product I can understand, but an update!!! Wow.

I’ve gone for a beer with Frank! 

It depends how much you have this hobby at heart.  I fly around when I have the time in my neck of the woods...bridges missing, various other items etc.  This is a big fix, so yes I am looking forward.  Would love to join for beers but working tonight ! :)  One other thing, I only fly in VR and things show a bit more in terms of imperfections etc.

It's better for SP1 to be delayed and have it working as intended, rather than the whole thing rushed and then only to have loads of more complaints from customers saying that this is missing and that is missing.

For me personally, take your time guys!

I truly appreciate the amount of work that went into SP1 to improve TE south. However, is it just me, or are there still no Colleges as POIs in the university town Cambridge (local airport is EGSC)? I hoped that in SP1 I could see the Colleges such as the famous Kings College, Trinity College or St. Johns College.

1 hour ago, Cargostorm said:

I truly appreciate the amount of work that went into SP1 to improve TE south. However, is it just me, or are there still no Colleges as POIs in the university town Cambridge (local airport is EGSC)? I hoped that in SP1 I could see the Colleges such as the famous Kings College, Trinity College or St. Johns College.

Hi Cargostorm - always happy to hear suggestions for future service packs. Please make a post in the POI Forum: 

Cheers,

Byron

Hi JV. You mentioned about maybe redoing Lee On Solent airport. Any chance you could show it as it was in the 90’s or 20’s. As what it is now is nothing like it used to be. Our home was very close to the airfield near the Stubington side and as luck would have it we had new windows the tilt and turn sort, they were crap for letting air in. Where we could open the big window and pull it back into the bedroom and right back. So we had a grand stand view for all the family of the runway and when the Tornado or Vulcan did a flypast it was fantastic and I think one year the Concord did a touch and go. Oh happy days. Sorry got to reminiscing there. Derek.

16 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi JV. You mentioned about maybe redoing Lee On Solent airport. Any chance you could show it as it was in the 90’s or 20’s. As what it is now is nothing like it used to be. Our home was very close to the airfield near the Stubington side and as luck would have it we had new windows the tilt and turn sort, they were crap for letting air in. Where we could open the big window and pull it back into the bedroom and right back. So we had a grand stand view for all the family of the runway and when the Tornado or Vulcan did a flypast it was fantastic and I think one year the Concord did a touch and go. Oh happy days. Sorry got to reminiscing there. Derek.

I'm guessing that the majority of simmers on here would prefer to have ALL scenery as modern as possible as we are all flying around now in the present. I for one would certainly prefer present day scenery and not something that was there 20 or 30 years ago.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, flipside said:

Hi, do the Orbx TrueEarth GB regions include the Orbx airports for that region or do the airports need to be purchases separately? Thanks.

All airports are default XP Gateway airports.  You need to purchase separately.

Archived