GSX Level 2 - A full ORBX coverage flight

Fardel

Good morning.
It's been a long time since I've posted photos of my flights in this forum. I wanted to try GSX Level 2 on a flight under total coverage of ORBX scenarios.
From Glacier Park International - MT (KGPI) to Idaho Falls Regional - ID (KIDA); in the two scenarios I replaced the static jetways with the GSX Level 2 SODE jetways..

Follow the flight images

lVNQwqx.jpg

GhX2noq.jpg

ewOXwv7.jpg

iKZU1Gs.jpg

L9gDQUf.jpg

8erQ17Q.jpg

fiR3PJP.jpg

KJABs0J.jpg

veTQR3Z.jpg

vIXhp4G.jpg

XtxCvSW.jpg

SgXclgs.jpg

7MrPI5T.jpg

GhJPJDR.jpg

lbHwtuw.jpg

RamT3Zv.jpg

dPENNhL.jpg

6VMb6Xl.jpg

x0PqM2O.jpg

N5Hp9s6.jpg

YceEc3X.jpg

A9Gfsfc.jpg

F5z2v2V.jpg

NrFXDb6.jpg

Thanks for your attention

Paolo

Hi Paolo. What a great journal of a flight--the plane all surrounded by baggage carts and service vehicles as it readied to leave, then the takeoff and climb to a perfect sightseeing level, then down to the destination terminal, where another buzz of attending vehicles comes running to service the plane again. You really captured the complexity of an average flight. Nice! Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

How did you get the yellow indications of your position into the screenies? I would not believe you did this by hand?

Hello Gerold. I use snapper.exe is a free app. In the satting page you can set a fix text (I write the departure and arrival ICAO code) and can set the ceck box for the simulator position.

You can find it by google

Paolo

Looking good..and you can change those solid bridges on the JET WAYS, to glass panels...through the position editor, under JET WAYS.  I have, and now you can see the pilots, the cabin crew, and then the passengers walking through the JETWAY, and into the plane....the only thing as of right now, is that you can't do it globally, create one at the target airport, and then have all the SODE jet ways convert. You have to be stationed at each gate position as it stands right now.That I read is being looked into for a next update.  I would totally recommend you take the time to do one...5 minutes...that's all...and now can enjoy seeing the immersion factor climb at the terminals.

Looking good!

PNW

Archived