Jack Sawyer

This was such a joy to fly a few minutes ago.  I set up the cameras and made a short flight to I have no idea because I was so excited.  New Zealand is beautiful and this plane, I waited a long time for this plane, it's awesome!

bzCZaXF.jpg

uyg05cC.jpg

EJxyekB.jpg

9V14ioJ.jpg

LRInk7T.jpg

l7NSNQV.jpg

SjVzG91.jpg

Jxk6KPR.jpg

hTH9ujd.jpg

QCN6Ha5.jpg

EiI7FGc.jpg

wMG6AwT.jpg

Ovf1B34.jpg

gF2owYx.jpg

6WWL5cM.jpg

aB5idTr.jpg

ClPYiw5.jpg

Beautiful images of your GA Constellation Jack.

I think you will be firmly glued into the drivers seat for a while to come yet, especially if you get a yellow one!

I am looking forwards to some scarybatics and bridgework from you very soon.

59 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful images of your GA Constellation Jack.

I think you will be firmly glued into the drivers seat for a while to come yet, especially if you get a yellow one!

I am looking forwards to some scarybatics and bridgework from you very soon.

Thanks Martyn, I'd do it now but we're starting to get parts of the storm.  Thunderstorms and rain.  

1 minute ago, Ray Farrugia said:

Great shots Jack and the new bird looks mighty fine.

Stay safe in that storm.

cheers

Thanks Ray, it always happens, I want to fly but we're getting a lightning storm.  It looks like this storm is heading due west towards Atlanta.  I reckon it'll be weak by the time it gets here but you never know.  

39 minutes ago, futurebreadmachine said:

I looooooove the A2A Bonanza, bought it the minute it got on the store! It's very unique and a plane with its own characteristics. In any case, great shots my dude! :D 

Thanks FBM!!  It’s definitely got style and handles differently than other light planes.  I’ve always loved the V tail, it just looks so cool.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn, I'd do it now but we're starting to get parts of the storm.  Thunderstorms and rain.  

Just looking at the radar Jack, thunder all to the west of Atlanta with you right in the southern tip.

Hope you are all ok there.

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Just looking at the radar Jack, thunder all to the west of Atlanta with you right in the southern tip.

Hope you are all ok there.

Thanks Martyn, it’s moving in waves.  Clear then stormy.  It’ll be interesting to see what happens 

13 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey, Jack. Glad you like your new Bonanza. I noticed that you put wing-tanks on it so that you can stay up even longer. Question--in shot#10, it looks like the propeller is at zero RPM. Are my eyes playing tricks, or did you have to do an in-air restart along the way/ Thanks!

Thanks Rodger, that's the V-tail, part of the tail makes it look like the prop.  I just noticed it when I read your post. :smile:

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Your new A2A Bonanza is looking real snazzy Jack! :)

Thanks Adam, I didn't get to fly it yesterday because of another thunderstorm so I thought about it all night.  I never do that but this one has a real "personality" to it.  It's a cool plane, I really like it.

Great shots of your trip to wherever you went Jack, 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:48 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

I set up the cameras and made a short flight to I have no idea because I was so excited.

Great shots of your trip to nowhere Jack, "He's a Real Nowhere Man"! :lol:  Love the new ride, hope you can get it painted to suit ya soon! :D

6 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Great shots of your trip to wherever you went Jack, 

Great shots of your trip to nowhere Jack, "He's a Real Nowhere Man"! :lol:  Love the new ride, hope you can get it painted to suit ya soon! :D

Thanks Roger!  Living in a nowhere land.  Yeah, only four liveries but I think that will soon change, there's a lot of talented people out there.

Archived