Quick cruise around Melbourne

Jack Sawyer

20 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

That quick flight was a bit to quick Jack, I was just getting into it good when it was suddenly over! :(  But what I did see was great fun and beautiful! :lol:

Thanks Roger, I plan on making many flight in Australia as soon as I am able as I'm checking off all the ones I haven't been to in 4.3.

Great shots Jack and welcome to my home town!!

We are spoilt by ORBX here with YMML, YMEN, YMMB and YMAV within a short hop from each other. Or head to the nearby hills with YLIL. It’s grass though so keep an eye out.

They are all terrific and worth a visit. 

Cheers

2 hours ago, Ray Farrugia said:

Great shots Jack and welcome to my home town!!

We are spoilt by ORBX here with YMML, YMEN, YMMB and YMAV within a short hop from each other. Or head to the nearby hills with YLIL. It’s grass though so keep an eye out.

They are all terrific and worth a visit. 

Cheers

Thanks Ray!  You're very fortunate to have such a plethora of Orbx airports near you.  I have them all and look forward to sightseeing Down Under and exploring as I've never been there in real life.

1 hour ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Nice tours of a busy airport area. Reminds me of watching local flight instruction flights around our local airport. Thanks!

Thanks Rodger!  There's an airport for sale about two miles from me.  It's not 25GA but the one across the street.  Gosh I wish I could buy it.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

This set's scenery is a little familiar to me Jack!:o

Wonderful tour around Tullamarine and Airport West!:huh:

Don't forget to install OZx Jack and you will have even more great Aussie airports to visit!;)

Thanks Martyn, I tried many times to install OZx but could never figure out what to do, there's so many files and instructions, this is why I like FTX Central so I'll pass on it for now. :huh:

Archived