switzerland

I see you also like to fly in and over the mountains(...o yeah of coarse... you're alias is the 'Europian Mountain Man'  :D )

Is there an older version of Triengen airport? It looks, at least from a certain height just like the Orbx addon. I see you're heading south via Luzern to the high Alps, till Aosta valley?

Nice screenies and a rare bulky doubledecker. What model and is it free- or payware?

1 hour ago, Bermuda425 said:

You got it! I love them too. Men cannot live on food alone. We must have words too.

Awesome Erik, I write a LOT and love words, always have.  Glad to see I'm not alone with the word of the day.  You are so right and it's always difficult to find a suitable adjective to describe the screen shots here!

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

I see you also like to fly in and over the mountains(...o yeah of coarse... you're alias is the 'Europian Mountain Man'  :D )

Is there an older version of Triengen airport? It looks, at least from a certain height just like the Orbx addon. I see you're heading south via Luzern to the high Alps, till Aosta valley?

Nice screenies and a rare bulky doubledecker. What model and is it free- or payware?

Thanks fort your comments on my  set of screen shots from my flight and the aircraft was payware from just flight regards EMM

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a delightful set of shots EMM!  I love the livery and this is such a "cute" plane but I'm wondering at this altitude would you need oxygen?

Thanks Jack I am pleased you like my set of shots from my flight I will not be around tomorrow for I am going to see my ex I will leave at 7.00 am by bus and then a train and be back about 3,00 or 4.00 pm tomorrow so no flying Tuesdays nor Fridays regards EMM

Archived