Cri-Cri in Enn Zee

Jack Sawyer

Just had time for a very quick flight so I flew around Whangarei and forgot just how beautiful this place is, even in the winter, in the rain, it's still gorgeous.

ToAvSV0.jpg

akZp1va.jpg

LdPlnLf.jpg

0Ik3KCe.jpg

mlowqrY.jpg

8sQHRBc.jpg

hPm1Wp9.jpg

jZCbI7h.jpg

13s2jZs.jpg

mgE3uh4.jpg

7IEJnZy.jpg

1GsnuH0.jpg

H7G6hPZ.jpg

The manual that comes with this plane is really cool.  It's mostly about the real plane.  I didn't know there's still over 200 flying in France.  And it has a cool B&W photo of it flying inverted.

VSKBsON.jpg

tfDbdES.jpg

7CA7mxe.jpg

qUF4wXd.jpg

At idle these pipes really shake because they're held on by those rubber hoses.  It's a cool little plane!
klQcIcc.jpg

FVlYAl5.jpg

l0rDXAm.jpg

cyfDKXa.jpg

Enthralling flying and driving Jack, what a splendid little plane you have there.8)

I like the Jubilee Clips holding the rubber hoses on.:lol:

Hands up all those who have impaled their hands with a screwdriver tightening these blasted things up.:ph34r::o:(:angry::-

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Enthralling flying and driving Jack, what a splendid little plane you have there.8)

I like the Jubilee Clips holding the rubber hoses on.:lol:

Hands up all those who have impaled their hands with a screwdriver tightening these blasted things up.:ph34r::o:(:angry::-

Thanks Martyn!  Oh yeah, I've gone through plenty of band aids on knuckles through the years.  :wacko:

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Perfect shots Jack.

I noticed a lot of vertical white stripes on most shots.....what is that? :o

It reminds me to.....eh...well.....forgot what it was...

Thanks Fred!  You mean like rain?  That’s all we’ve been getting.  I miss the bright thing in the sky, what’s it called?  Oh yeah, the sun. 

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

It seems that plane is just the right one for you, Jack. On the same level as your trusty toy for new airports (747).

Thanks Gerold!  It's so cool and then engine, it's a buzzing sound.  But very fun and so small.

Some of those shots were "Smokin'" Jack, the others were simply great! :D 

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I would hold my hand up Martyn but I'm still trying to stop the hemorrahging! :unsure::huh:

Archived