By Jiminy!!!

Adam Banks

By Jiminy!!! Used in phrases as an expression of surprise. Origin: Early 19th century: alteration of Gemini used as a mild oath in the mid 17th century, a euphemistic form of Jesus (Christ).

cricri_01_425_1350.jpg?dl=1

cricri_02_539_1350.jpg?dl=1

Two lawn mowers bolted together plus wings!!! I've seen these fly in the UK - they're surprisingly fast and agile. I was amazed to see one here in RL in New Zealand (at North Shore, NZNE).

Even more amazingly, it got produced as an add-on for P3D. Yet more amazing still is that someone like me bought it :lol::lol::lol:!

Just to show I haven't lost it totally, here's a wonderful freeware Dr1 at Omaka:

dr1_0182_1350.jpg?dl=1

Adam.

16 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing little plane Adam, I wouldn't want to fly in one though, but that Dr1, yes!  I've built several from plastic and balsa kits.  

Well ... it's got two engines ... and two spark plugs in each (in RL, I think) ... what more could a man want? :lol:

It's fully aerobatic ... and there's a nice yellow one on eBay :ph34r:

I'm impressed with your modelling skills. How do you do the wires etc? Or can you only do the struts?

Do a search for that freeware Dr1.. it works a treat in P3D.

Adam.

Just now, Adam Banks said:

Well ... it's got two engines ... and two spark plugs in each ... what more could a man want? :lol:

It's fully aerobatic ... and there's a nice yellow one on eBay :ph34r:

I'm impressed with your modelling skills. How do you do the wires etc? Or can you only do the struts? Do a search for that freeware Dr1.. it works a treat in P3D.

Adam.

I'd fly it Adam, I'd have to inspect it first but I'd have a go at it.  

When I built the balsa models I used thread and superglue.

I'm off to ebay now! :) 

Wonderful images Adam.

I think it is called the Cri-Cri ( on looking back at your images I can see it written on the nose) and it is the smallest twin engine plane.:unsure:

Never seen one in RL but it was one of the first FSX freeware planes I installed when I was discovering pay ware and freeware add  ons  many moons ago.:D

Given the choice of this or a paramotor I know which one I would chose.;)

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Adam, these are brilliant!  Is this a repaint?  If so where did you get this little toy?  I was laughing out loud because I really like this and your shots are amazing, the color of the water is amazingly real looking!

It's on offer at the moment ... check your PM!

It's a fun little plane.

Adam.

Archived