5.7 mile flight

Jack Sawyer

I didn't know LSZO was only 5.7 miles from LSPN.  So I made the flight anyway and had a god look at the ground details (not shown) and I was amazed.

Next flight will be from LSZO to LOWI.

nAZU80U.jpg

vSRoLRf.jpg

eyck6xR.jpg

Up9nhsB.jpg

7dRhG5a.jpg

stKLCNQ.jpg

XXMGuwc.jpg

nXXS8PU.jpg

KyWrYjw.jpg

I was stunned and amazed when I saw my Vette.  Mine's black but a C7 like this.  Thanks Orbx!  I LOVE this!

wB2MGof.jpg

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

It would have been quicker to have jumped on your pushbike buy the time you had warmed up the Comanche etc....:lol:

That is a beautiful little strip too, great flight and views.:)

I forgot to mention it before as I was too busy being rude to you:o but great to see your car there Jack.:lol:

Now all we need is someone wearing red!>:D

11 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Beautiful scenery. Are you gonna put wings on your black Vette?:D

Thanks Karl, I would if I could!  Heck, it'll get up to rotation speed in just a couple of seconds.  I LOVE how they put one in this scenery.

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It would have been quicker to have jumped on your pushbike buy the time you had warmed up the Comanche etc....:lol:

That is a beautiful little strip too, great flight and views.:)

:lol:  You're right Martyn.  I didn't know it was so close so I flew to it anyway and then went on to LOWI which was really nice too.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots Jack! The scenery is gorgeous! And your Vette is quite nice too! ;):D

Thanks Paul!  It is amazing, especially the building and ground details, lots of neat stuff to look at.  I took a LOT of shots for a future Fred adventure but who knows when I'll get to it.  And the Corvette, yeah, I was stunned when I saw it.  I see one exactly like this driving around here occasionally.  They got every last detail down perfect, including the Stingray logo on the front right side.  This is awesome.

3 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Another amazing set of Swiss flying! Plus I learned what a Vette is. Thanks!

Thanks Lars, yep, they're nice cars, I've wanted one since I was ten years old when my grandmother had a 1969 Corvette Stingray, it was Canary Yellow and a T-top.

49 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang, I always wanted one OND!  I liked them a lot.  I never see them anymore.  It would be cool if someone fully restored one.

Washington rates them a pickup and my tabs this year are $86.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Holy geez, you lot have had some fantastic cars over the years.

I had a Mk I Cortina!:o:lol::blink:

I had mostly motorcycles and pickups.  Vettes only in the last ten years.  The reason is I could afford the Vette but not the insurance! :huh:

Archived