In vintage plane heaven

bernd1151

A few days ago Carenado released the D18S and today Just Flight came out with the AH Bristol Bulldog

As I am a sucker for vintage bi-planes, it was not only an instant buy but also an instant install. Here are some screenshots around Bella Coola

2018-7-10_17-46-51-634.jpg

If you are brave enough, you can start her by the book. I tried, it takes some doing. So, for the less inclined, there is thankfully also the Ctrl. E method

2018-7-10_17-48-16-277.jpg

2018-7-10_17-49-40-274.jpg

Flying her is pretty straightforward, except of course that forward visibility is practically non existent

2018-7-10_17-51-7-671.jpg

2018-7-10_17-51-36-347.jpg

2018-7-10_17-51-49-1.jpg

Great VC

2018-7-10_17-52-56-383.jpg

Aiming at my first target

2018-7-10_17-54-18-406.jpg

2018-7-10_17-55-25-312.jpg

Thanks for viewing

Yes, I did, Adam. But there was a reason, why they were giving it away for free: it does not work in P3D v4 !!

Sorry, Adam, I made a mistake, when installing the F3F. Now I did it again, installed it first outside of v4 and transferred it manually. Now it works perfectly :) 

16 minutes ago, bernd1151 said:

Yes, I did, Adam. But there was a reason, why they were giving it away for free: it does not work in P3D v4 !!

Sorry, Adam, I made a mistake, when installing the F3F. Now I did it again, installed it first outside of v4 and transferred it manually. Now it works perfectly :) 

Phew!!!! I installed mine outside of P3D and it works perfectly (so I left it there)!

I have my own system for doing all that: http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=P3D

Adam.

32 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots, great plane Bernd. Love that scenery too.

Thanks a lot, Karl

27 minutes ago, Adam Banks said:

Phew!!!! I installed mine outside of P3D and it works perfectly (so I left it there)!

I have my own system for doing all that: http://www.nzfsim.org/index.php?dsp=P3D

Adam.

Many thanks for the link, Adam. I will do this from now on your way :)

3 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

Adam, this maybe a dumb question but since I am not totally computer savvy, will this work for the FSDreamTeam F/A 18C?  Right now I have the ver. 17.1.31 and it's not working correctly (FCS not working, plus on cockpit guages).  I think they (Jimi) is working on an auto installer for the 18. version.  Do you have this plane?  Thanks in advance, Roger

3 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Adam, this maybe a dumb question but since I am not totally computer savvy, will this work for the FSDreamTeam F/A 18C?  Right now I have the ver. 17.1.31 and it's not working correctly (FCS not working, plus on cockpit gauges).  I think they (Jimi) is working on an auto installer for the 18. version.  Do you have this plane?  Thanks in advance, Roger

I have the FXBA 18.1.00 12 Feb 2018 Version (by "Jimi"). I don't have TACPAC. Seems to be working fine - installed outside P3D using my manual method.

So as not to spoil this "vintage" topic:

Adam.

Archived