A couple for Jack and Stewart

I was tinkering around, checking my old PTA preset with P3Dv4.3 (all good so far!) and thought Jack and Stewart (EMM) would like these.

This is the freeware Zlin-146 from PWDT in the early morning near Zakopane (a popular ski resort in winter) in South Poland:

polish_zlin_01_793_1350.jpg?dl=1

polish_zlin_02_605_1350.jpg?dl=1

There 's a Polish livery included, but it isn't yellow :lol:

Adam.

29 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shots, have not seen that plane before.

Me neither! I used to have some other old Zlin back in my FSX days. I regularly get emailed (from Fly Away Simulation) a digest of a selection of freeware add-ons - and often find the odd gem that I wouldn't normally have heard about. It's worth subscribing.

23 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

Adam is that the default scenery for Poland ?  Second shot is tops.

It's FTX Global and OpenLC ... and I've just decided to re-add my old FS Global 2010 mesh for Europe, so I may post up a comparison shot (if it's any different, that is!).

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

Adam.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice Adam, but is this a typo?  P3D 4.3 is a hot mess from what I've been reading and it says you're using 4.4?  Must be a typo. :o

Well spotted, Batman!! You should've been a fighter pilot :lol:.

I haven't read much yet about P3Dv4.3 (good or bad - too busy "playing"). No real problems so far, but nothing earth-shatteringly amazing to report either. I wasn't too impressed by the "new" lighting model in the few hours I had it running before the PTA update. It just seemed washed out and drab. Thankfully, I could restore it back to health with a slightly modified new preset.

Adam.

1 hour ago, Adam Banks said:

Well spotted, Batman!! You should've been a fighter pilot :lol:.

I haven't read much yet about P3Dv4.3 (good or bad - too busy "playing"). No real problems so far, but nothing earth-shatteringly amazing to report either. I wasn't too impressed by the "new" lighting model in the few hours I had it running before the PTA update. It just seemed washed out and drab. Thankfully, I could restore it back to health with a slightly modified new preset.

Adam.

Thanks Adam, on P3D’s forums they’re already talking about what to fix in the next update.  I really don’t understand this, a multi-billion dollar multi-national company with very smart and talented people yet it’s like one step forward and two back.

I always wait a very long time to make sure the dust  settles before I upgrade.

And despite FSX being a 32-bit program at least you didn’t have to do almost daily battle with updates that break other things.  Glad Orbx is always right there first with updates for the new LM releases though.

Archived