Melbourne

Jack Sawyer

19 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Very detailed Shots! I love the livery. where did you get it?

Greg

Thanks Greg!  JMBII did it for me special, he just did it, it was a surprise and I'm really grateful for his wonderful work.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

You screenies get better every time Jack.

YMML has never looked so good.:)

Thanks Martyn!  I need to spend more time in one place like this.  I have an idea about starting at one airport and doing a slow spiraling flight away from the center of it and just exploring.  I reckon it'll look cool on Little Nav Map.

Just now, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  I need to spend more time in one place like this.  I have an idea about starting at one airport and doing a slow spiraling flight away from the center of it and just exploring.  I reckon it'll look cool on Little Nav Map.

Plenty of airports and interesting scenery close by Jack especially if you have OZx airports installed.

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of airports and interesting scenery close by Jack especially if you have OZx airports installed.

I could never ever figure out OZx.  I tried and tried but it was too much work so I lost interest.  If it doesn't have an FTX installer I'm no longer interested, I guess the Orbx guys have me spoiled.  FTX Central is so easy and elegant.

7 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I could never ever figure out OZx.  I tried and tried but it was too much work so I lost interest.  If it doesn't have an FTX installer I'm no longer interested, I guess the Orbx guys have me spoiled.  FTX Central is so easy and elegant.

That is a shame Jack.

It isn't too hard and if I can do it then most can. 

Never mind there are still many great places to fly.

Archived