Wish they would hire me.

Jack Sawyer

I had to try this, I was testing, if I can take off here I can take of any where O60, O60!

Now what is that sound?

p59XtfS.jpg

Hmmmm....a peek of blue

ojTCzzY.jpg

Are you kidding me??

Yommg0V.jpg

Yep, I'm gonna do it!  Hang on to your hats folks!
pXXGQt1.jpg

Fzfibmi.jpg

bJzp51Q.jpg

JEn6gL7.jpg

InGi4Wf.jpg

DKg3zoe.jpg

What a beautiful strip and a beautiful jet!

j3ZJ0Me.jpg

Just now, olderndirt said:

Jack, you're simply incredible - Boeing could really use you as a demo pilot.

Thanks OND!  I love doing this just to see if I can, I only do this on testing flights as I finally as of today have everything set up but for one plane.

4 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks OND!  I love doing this just to see if I can, I only do this on testing flights as I finally as of today have everything set up but for one plane.

Wait 'til you get into XP and use some of Renault's goodies.

2 minutes ago, JMBIII said:

Jack, Jack, Jack, I'm guessing the passenger manifest was 0, and minimum fuel ?  Someday, someday . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who was the brave soul that flew second seat ?

Thanks JMB!  Yep, empty as can be.  The brave soul?  That was none other than Martyn! :D

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of room to spare in your capable hands Jack.

Another exciting adventure.

Thanks Martyn!  I love these, wait till I post the rest, I took a ton of shots today but will post some more tomorrow. :)

4 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great stuff Jack. And if they won't hire you you earned the left seat with the "Mule Team Freight Inc". Cheers k:lol::D

Thanks Karl!  I'd be honored man!  Beer, Alaskan flying, and Hilda!  Who could ask for more?

8 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent job on that one Captain, but you might want to check the runway for damage before you try landing back there! B)

Thanks Roger!  Damage?  This thing was so light it probably weighed less than a 182. :lol:

7 hours ago, paulb said:

That look easy for you Jack :D. A nice take off with runway to spare! :huh::lol:

I can see them starting 747 charter flights from that airport soon ;)

Thanks Paul!  I can see that, charter flights and I'll get to be the pilot! B):o:lol:

13 minutes ago, jean marc said:

"Wish they would hire me   "   well Jack I am not sure about this :P but you would be unhappy in a real jumbo flight ... not so funny I guess :rolleyes:

PS : I love the mistery of your first shot ! 

Thanks Jean Marc, been on many of these and some wild test flights in real life.  What I’ve been on would scare most people 

11 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:
11 hours ago, jean marc said:

Thanks Jean Marc, been on many of these and some wild test flights in real life.  What I’ve been on would scare most people 

Well Jack it should be fine to tell us a bit more about the real flight test you had experimented !!...I know some of the engine test (when a plane is full of sensors gages to measure stress and eigenmodes ...) but I was not in the plane myself unfortunately...

5 hours ago, jean marc said:

Well Jack it should be fine to tell us a bit more about the real flight test you had experimented !!...I know some of the engine test (when a plane is full of sensors gages to measure stress and eigenmodes ...) but I was not in the plane myself unfortunately...

Sending a PM....

Archived