Part 2 of 3 keeping up my reputation

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious images Stewart.

I like the ripple on the water.:)

Great to see the Dove again too.:P

Thanks Martyn i am very pleased you liked my set of shots from part 2 of my flight i just love my mountain  flying if it was not for orbx where would we be with the sim regards EMM 

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

I see you work hard to have your reputation safe. But I worry about your v-key!

Thanks Gerold  i am pleased you like my set of shots from my flight over the mountains and lakes and valleys of Europe i will keep going  to keep my reputation in tact regards EMM 

27 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Stellar mountain flying Stewart, and the mountains in your sim are looking better than ever! Your reinstall sure did wonders!

Thanks Landon i am pleased you liked my set of shots from part 2 of my flight when Jack looks at my mountain shots he said they are like photo real shots

tomorrow i am flying from Innsbruck  not shore where to yet i have a big map on my wall of Europe and will have to look for mountains on route regards EMM 

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I have to agree with you Stewart, these are some of your finest shots.  When you reinstalled the entire system did you make any settings changes because they look fabulous.

Thanks Jack i am very pleased you like my set of shots from part 2  i am using the same settings as i was the only difference is i am not using ENVDIR  just p3dv4.1 and  the weather

from p3d and pta and Adams new  preset  that he did some time ago and i was using it before regards EMM 

Just now, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Jack i am very pleased you like my set of shots from part 2  i am using the same settings as i was the only difference is i am not using ENVDIR  just p3dv4.1 and  the weather

from p3d and pta and Adams new  preset  that he did some time ago and i was using it before regards EMM 

I thought so, just my opinion, but I like them sans ENVDIR.

6 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

so you think they look better jack  like i said at the moment i am not using ENVDIR  just pta and Adams preset regards EMM

Well, just my personal opinion EMM, they look crisper, livelier, more vibrant.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, just my personal opinion EMM, they look crisper, livelier, more vibrant.

+1 - They are so sharp , you could get a paper cut EMM . B):(:lol:

Cheers

John

Archived