Part 1 of 3 keeping up my reputation

Well this flight is from Turin Italy to Innsbruck set in the summer and i have put into 3 parts because i kept clicking  i will have to do something about my problem i will go and see my doctor

tomorrow and i think these shots are some of my best screen shots i have taken of my mountains  in Europe .

with p3dv4.1 and pta  and Adams preset i hope you enjoy  part 1 of 3  and thanks for looking regards EMM.

pghLXke.jpg

up and away from Turin airport

OX1yBCN.jpg

Turin 1

VT0ExXV.jpg

Turin 2

5ZdKuNZ.jpg

Turin airport

enjclVM.jpg

into the clouds

laSVn8P.jpg

what a large lake

IFS6ppK.jpg

more water nice lake

KR3Zo76.jpg

have to  gain height

y4gTL9t.jpg

yet more lakes

7mgpFSI.jpg

and more lakes nice for swimming 

5nO8ge3.jpg

into the mountains now

0h9W1us.jpg

just cant believe how mutch water there is around this area

GLWDmZs.jpg

green and pleasant land

vmHvHT5.jpg

wow what fantastic scenery

ZSnzXWL.jpg

i am having a good day

2UI5mPF.jpg

just cant believe how many lakes there are around this area

5IKL1DG.jpg

water

mNN2AIN.jpg

snow on the mountain  ahead 

31 minutes ago, paulb said:

Great shots and a super classic aircraft Stewart! :)

Have you tried just taping over the V key to control the number of shots? ;):lol: (all intended in good fun).

Thanks Paul i am pleased you like my set of shots from my flight and i  have a switch on my yoke to take the shots u just do not realise how many shots you take until you have finished

the flight so put in 3 parts regards EMM

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Thanks Paul i am pleased you like my set of shots from my flight and i  have a switch on my yoke to take the shots u just do not realise how many shots you take until you have finished

the flight so put in 3 parts regards EMM

You need to disable that yoke button Stewart! ;):D

And the EMM is on his way! A nice start to this latest jaunt over the European mountains Stewart. Good looking shots with the lakes, and the mountains....and the aircraft looks sharp too!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Great lakes... and a great flight report, Mountain Man. I would not totally suggest these lakes for swimming, they should be deep & cold...:ph34r:!

Thanks Gerold i am very pleased you liked my shots from part 1 of my flight like you said  Gerold that water looks inviting but cold like you said  regards EMM

6 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

If i do that Paul i will not be going on this site i will go to my doctors and get some pills to stop me clicking to much but if i disable my yoke button i would use the v key

regards EMM 

Well we all enjoy your shots Stewart so keep clicking! :)

13 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

And the EMM is on his way! A nice start to this latest jaunt over the European mountains Stewart. Good looking shots with the lakes, and the mountains....and the aircraft looks sharp too!

Thanks Landon i am very pleased you liked my set of shots from part 1 of my flight this area is a very beautiful with the the lakes and mountains ect  what would it look like if we did not have the fantastic orbx scenery regards EMM

Archived