I like Valdez

Jack Sawyer

4 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Jack and some very Cavalier flying with your Beechcraft.

I will go now as I have to clean the screen, it is covered with dandruff!:huh::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn!  And you never know, I read on some web site that someone died from dandruff! :o:D

9 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots Jack!!!!!!  Not the best weather to fly in, I hope you made back on the ground okay.....

Thanks John, I did, I was making some touch and go's for a while, in weather like this.

8 hours ago, BradB said:

Crappy weather but great shots Mr Sawyer . :ph34r::D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks Mr. John!  I like weather like this, it's more of a challenge and I love IFR the best.

8 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A very nice viewing of Valdez and the surrounding area Jack. The falling snow in these shots looks very nice :) 

Thanks Landon.

7 hours ago, Bermuda425 said:

I like it like that!

Thanks Erik, now there's a song that reminds me of.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Have they dug him out yet.:huh::o:lol:

:lol:  Yeah, they needed several hundred bottles of shampoo!

6 hours ago, adambar said:

Beautiful area indeed Jack, great job showing her! :)

Thanks Adam, it's right up there with LOWI in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great shots Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thank you Iain.

3 hours ago, paulb said:

Interesting to see the weather in your shots Jack. It looks very realistic :).

Thanks Paul, I like the snow, it sure is pretty to look at.

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super set of shots Jack you had some very bad weather it looks like you managed to reach your destination in one peace regards EMM 

Thanks EMM!  Yes, I was doing quite a few IFR touch n goes.

Just now, Stillwater said:

That´s your weather, I know it, Jack. Though it limits the visibility a bit - what is a pain in this beautiful area.

But making an IFR landing in minimums is extremely satisfying to me.  I really love avionics.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks EMM!  Yes, I was doing quite a few IFR touch n goes.

Well Jack there is a guy   in one of the pits aircraft going  for lydd airport  in Kent going inverted across the English channel to

France it is nothing to do with u is it Jack i has just been on my local news just wanted to tell you the news regards EMM  

1 hour ago, European Mountain Man said:

Well Jack there is a guy   in one of the pits aircraft going  for lydd airport  in Kent going inverted across the English channel to

France it is nothing to do with u is it Jack i has just been on my local news just wanted to tell you the news regards EMM  

Thanks Stewart!  That's interesting.  He's going to fly a Pitts inverted over the entire channel?  Some feat, I'll bet it's a world's record, man I'd live to do it or see it.

Just now, Arkanoid said:

Jack, snowy weather is perfect for remaining at home in a comfortable armchair instead of flying at remote airports.

If I did that I'd fall asleep! :lol:  I like to keep it exciting, besides, it was the actual weather there at the time. :D

49 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Stewart!  That's interesting.  He's going to fly a Pitts inverted over the entire channel?  Some feat, I'll bet it's a world's record, man I'd live to do it or see it.

I have found a video on it and all about him i will post and put is this any thing to do with Jack regards EMM

5 minutes ago, Anthony96 said:

Soo very true its unfortunate that i dont have any payware stuff only the free ones :(

Sad to hear Anthony.  Wish I could help, I think you’ll get them in time.  But the freeware is still very high quality.

Archived