Lancair in Nantucket

Jack Sawyer

Just now, Bill Womack said:

Hi, This is the FAA. We were wondering if you could give us a call when you land. ;-)

Great shots!

:) Thanks Bill!  LOL! I usually do this with a new airport, when I get home I’m hoping to gave a sensible flight.  You’ve done some amazing work here Bill!  I’m originally from Boston so these three are wonderful!

Just now, BradB said:

Just another run of the mill flight huh Jack ....Awesome shots my friend !! .

Cheers

John

:lol: Thanks John, yup, yellow and inverted, all I need is a bridge!

Well, that yellow plane really stands out over this wonderful scenery Jack. And that ocean water looks fabulous! Obviously though, Bill has yet to learn of the Sawyer Effect and the exposure risks. ;):D

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

The Diver :ph34r:.

But where is the bridge?

Didn't see any Gerold, I'm about to fly there now but a "normal" flight.  I'll see if I can find one.

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Cracking set of shots Jack. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain.

2 hours ago, magic1 said:

nice test flight :D

Thanks Magic.

2 hours ago, styckx said:

I hope you checked your blinker fluid and properly used your turn signal before doing your roll maneuvers.. FAA regulation 32.32 section 2.B

Blinker fluid. Is that like prop wash or 50 feet of flight line?  I looked up those regs as I used to be a real FAA A & P and didn't see anything under that listing.

1 hour ago, Sniper31 said:

Well, that yellow plane really stands out over this wonderful scenery Jack. And that ocean water looks fabulous! Obviously though, Bill has yet to learn of the Sawyer Effect and the exposure risks. ;):D

Thanks Landon!  Anyone exposed to it will show symptoms of having fun! :)

21 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Some very exuberant flying Jack to celebrate this beautiful new scenery.:)

Thanks Martyn, you know how I am, sometimes I just can't help myself. :D

41 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Didn't see any Gerold, I'm about to fly there now but a "normal" flight.  I'll see if I can find one.

Thank you Iain.

Thanks Magic.

Blinker fluid. Is that like prop wash or 50 feet of flight line?  I looked up those regs as I used to be a real FAA A & P and didn't see anything under that listing.

Thanks Landon!  Anyone exposed to it will show symptoms of having fun! :)

Thanks Martyn, you know how I am, sometimes I just can't help myself. :D

Don't ever change Jack as it adds to the variety we see on the screenie forum.;)

Always something here for everyone!:D

26 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Don't ever change Jack as it adds to the variety we see on the screenie forum.;)

Always something here for everyone!:D

Thanks Martyn.  I'm making some seriously cool flights now in the New England area.  Block Island, Chester, Nantucket, I'm even going to stop in at Hyannis to see my 87 year old uncle.  I'm also going to Plum Island and the other one, forget its name.

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn.  I'm making some seriously cool flights now in the New England area.  Block Island, Chester, Nantucket, I'm even going to stop in at Hyannis to see my 87 year old uncle.  I'm also going to Plum Island and the other one, forget its name.

Good to hear Jack, you must be happy to have your old stomping ground covered so well.:P

Is it Minute Man the other airport?:unsure:

I must get there some when and have a look.:)

41 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Good to hear Jack, you must be happy to have your old stomping ground covered so well.:P

Is it Minute Man the other airport?:unsure:

I must get there some when and have a look.:)

Yes, Minute Man, just landed there and now on the way to Nantucket.  Super nice in the 182.

9 hours ago, adambar said:

Man you have everyone in the terminal ducking for cover. :D  Great set Jack! :)

:lol:  Thanks Adam, hope they weren't, they were there for an air show!

7 hours ago, mikee said:

Super Shots Jack , well done B)

Thanks Mikee!

5 hours ago, paulb said:

Great aerobatics there Jack! The scenery looks good :)

Thanks Paul, did some flying there yesterday, have 7 sets to post now, and they're "normal" flights.

Archived