ORBX 10th Anniversary 50% off Sale

VH-KDK

2 hours ago, Rlbomber said:

Seems to me that a lot of these list prices have been increased than slashed 50%. I was just looking last week to purchase something and a lot of these prices were not this high prior to the sale.

Not true at all. I believe the last time prices were raised for all products was June 2016. We announced that clearly on the forums before doing so.

If you want proof, you can use a website such as the Wayback Machine (https://web.archive.org/) to verify your claim.

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I have just noticed a  sale celebrating ORBX's 10th Anniversary.

Many thanks to all those at ORBX for their very generous offer and I look forwards to the next 10 years.

Yea great, fantastic. Boo Hoo At the moment i'm waiting for my car to go into the garage to have the cam belt replaced which is going to cost me £360 Waaaaaa

3 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Yea great, fantastic. Boo Hoo At the moment i'm waiting for my car to go into the garage to have the cam belt replaced which is going to cost me £360 Waaaaaa

Ditto, my old Falcon will soon need a new radiator and water pump.

Also the wife had an altercation with a flock of Galahs so a new drivers side mirror was fitted at home but the aerial will have to be a repair shop job.

I will take the opportunity of getting Chester which is the only one I need that is discounted.

I would like to add my thanks and appreciation for this 10th Anniversary sale. I sure didn't expect it. As such, it has allowed me to purchase the only two airport packages I had left to get...Tapini and the NTSU Pago Pago package. Thanks Orbx! :) 

I agree with the last three posts. Thanks very much for this sale as 50% is a lot of money saved. Although in my case it allowed me to buy another couple.

To the person who posted that the prices were increased prior to the sale, where the hell do you get such rubbish.

Lucky, though.  The morning of the sale I was ready to buy a couple but my nurse wanted to do this and that (god bless her) so I put it off until the afternoon, just as well folks, couldn't believe my luck when I went back in and saw 'SALE'.

Guest Colin M

Yup, thanks for sale and happy 10th anniversary ORBX, 50% off is a massive saving and much appreciated.

Made three separate purchases so for totalling 199.75 AUD ... never converted it to GBP as I normally do at check out point but have now and that was 112.858 GBP  or near enough £113!! but that includes 12 scenerys though I'd been hankering after for a while and 2 of those were my first Aerofly FS 2 ones ... would have bought these over time anyway so have actually saved £113 too.

Getting closer to having a full house of ORBX scenery now B)

Archived