2.tm2.jpg

3.tm3.jpg

4.tm4.jpg

5.tm5.jpg

First view of the Manning River

6.tm6.jpg

Approaching the town.

7.tm7.jpg

On the right of the screen is one of the best bridges in the world, the Martin Bridge.

8.tm8.jpg

Heading west up the Manning we get to Wingham.

9.tm9.jpg

COming into land in a suitable field to visit a farmer.

10.tm10.jpg

You don't need to find an airport with a plane like this, just drop in and park up.

I really enjoy your testing procedures of (old) OZx airfields. Yes, sometimes they have graphical gaps compared to what orbx has made us used to, but the level of detail is still lovely.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

On the right of the screen is one of the best bridges in the world, the Martin Bridge.

A bridge... the right name... what needs to come next...? Maybe a livery in yellow would make it more obvious...

Nice tour in this old biplane Martyn, seems a very suitable aircraft for this little adventure. And that Martin bridge, I am just not sure Jack could fly under that bridge...looks a little low....-_-

4 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Nice tour in this old biplane Martyn, seems a very suitable aircraft for this little adventure. And that Martin bridge, I am just not sure Jack could fly under that bridge...looks a little low....-_-

I can try Landon! :lol:

13 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shots Martyn and what a bridge and i enjoyed coming along for the ride regards EMM

Cheers EMM, I a glad you enjoyed riding along.:)

12 hours ago, Stillwater said:

I really enjoy your testing procedures of (old) OZx airfields. Yes, sometimes they have graphical gaps compared to what orbx has made us used to, but the level of detail is still lovely.

A bridge... the right name... what needs to come next...? Maybe a livery in yellow would make it more obvious...

Thanks Gerold, it has to be remembered that some of these airports are quite old but they are a wonderful enhancement to flying down under.

I wish I could design stuff like this, it would be so interesting.:)

I will have to keep an eye out for the yellow peril, you never know when it will pop up.:o

10 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots Martyn, I love that old biplane and the scenery looks beautiful.  And a bridge named Martin, very cool indeed!

Thank you Jack and I love planes like this.

Sadly some of my other oldies didn't make the change to V4 but you cant have everything.:)

11 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

I did my first Nav flight from Warnervale to Taree, lovely shots of an old favourite.

Thanks Ken, and it is a beautiful part of the world to explore.

Always interesting to hear of peoples RL experiences too.:)

9 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Thank you Landon. The open cockpit makes it even more pleasurable.

Maybe Jack will have to dust off his flying saucer as that would fit.:)

Archived