over the top part 1

Well I decided to start my flight from Annecy LFLP what a fantastic area to start a flight well  I went over the top of Mt blanc fantastic scenery all around this area this is part 1 of 2  set

in the spring daytime with p3dv4.2 and pta and Adam new preset for p3dv4.2 had to put in 2 parts took so many shots have the bug just cant help my self . and ended up in Geneva

Well it make a change going over the top and not going through the tunnel like I did with my trucks I have been about 50 times summer winter and spring  day time and night time and rain and snow

but I still loved my driving  over 25 years all-over Europe I miss it like hell ,

if I won some money I would buy another truck I had 2 of my own over a period of 4 years I would have to get my licence back it will cost for a medical from my doctor £100 a lot of money to

get a driving licence  back .

well down to reality I will fly instead with orbx fantastic scenery  and dream and every time my mind thinks of the good old days  I hope you liked my set of shots from part 1 and thanks for taking the time to look at my shots regards Stewart .

dyghPnZ.jpg

oROWPWI.jpg

JC5OwS5.jpg

n2FPT94.jpg

n3uJJJU.jpg

0G1N3tl.jpg

KTIjRYj.jpg

JZWQq1r.jpg

IoetTL3.jpg

yHvr2kM.jpg

A915J2U.jpg

y3MLgP1.jpg

Bet0joV.jpg

j0bpERX.jpg

ZRxMxjL.jpg

cMbH9Ug.jpg

coming up to mt blanc

1BglIAw.jpg

8EFLKtd.jpg

gHPeCoD.jpg

Byz22c1.jpg

A40 that goes up to the tunnel for mt blanc

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yfp-t&p=mount+blac+tunnel+videos#id=1&vid=147faa5a98df6997ab4b13a60a832f70&action=click

I love the new handle Stewart - EMM for short .:):D These shots look fantastic and just remember their are mountains around this whole planet for you to explore , in the meantime how about a little diddy by the Snowman :

Cheers

John

Well  EMM, you sure have your system running fine, and obviously some very fond memories. If you can't go there in RL, remember them by going in the sim.. It's what I do, particularly if it looks as  good as  yours does. Teecee.

Great tour of your old driving route Stewart :) I can understand how you miss that. Driving through beautiful mountains never gets old. One of the main reasons I will be retiring here in Colorado, right next to the great Rockies ;) Anyhow, these are some very good shots from the EMM :)

Hello Stewart,

Admirable pictures.

Like you, I have spent a good chunk of my life driving lorries and my best memories are of the relatively few trips I made into Europe. 

I managed to go to Spain only 31 times, twice before the borders came down, Poland once, while the borders were still up, France and Northern Italy

three times and perhaps ten trips to Holland.

I once was able to go over the Frejus tunnel instead of through, to Turin and I shall never forget that.

It was always in my blood and I too miss it no end.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I love the new handle Stewart - EMM for short .:):D These shots look fantastic and just remember their are mountains around this whole planet for you to explore , in the meantime how about a little diddy by the Snowman :

Cheers

John

Thanks John I am very pleased you like my set of shots from my flight  and thanks for the song I love trucking songs regards EMM , stewart

54 minutes ago, teecee said:

Well  EMM, you sure have your system running fine, and obviously some very fond memories. If you can't go there in RL, remember them by going in the sim.. It's what I do, particularly if it looks as  good as  yours does. Teecee.

Thanks Teecee I am glad you liked my set of shots from my trip and like you say I can fly to different places and remember having driven there in my truck and thanks for looking regards stewart

31 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Great tour of your old driving route Stewart :) I can understand how you miss that. Driving through beautiful mountains never gets old. One of the main reasons I will be retiring here in Colorado, right next to the great Rockies ;) Anyhow, these are some very good shots from the EMM :)

Thanks Landon I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight over mt blanc and you will be retiring in Colorado a very fab place to live regards EMM stewart

52 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Stewart,

Admirable pictures.

Like you, I have spent a good chunk of my life driving lorries and my best memories are of the relatively few trips I made into Europe. 

I managed to go to Spain only 31 times, twice before the borders came down, Poland once, while the borders were still up, France and Northern Italy

three times and perhaps ten trips to Holland.

I once was able to go over the Frejus tunnel instead of through, to Turin and I shall never forget that.

It was always in my blood and I too miss it no end.

Thanks Nick I am pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight over mt blanc like you when I started driving in Europe went local for a few years Belgium , Holland and Germany and France like you I went to Poland once with my own truck a Volvo f10 when I was park up I had a tyre slashed and it cost me loads of money for a new one never went there again .

The first part of my driving local was for about 5 years .

and then for 20 years or more drove Italy and Spain must of been through the tunnel about 50 times day and night fro my self as a owner driver and working for someone ,

More to Spain trip a week   with my own truck I puled for MacAndrews' through some one that give me running money for derve and tolls when needed before I went to Spain I was going to Yugoslavia during the first war did loads of trips to split and other places in Yugoslavia I was getting good money but could not get any insurance for there because I was going to a war zone but got fined in Yugoslavia for no insurance must of gone 20 times did not go there after that I was taking aid and I went to Albania once .

Like you mainly Spain for years   when I did not have my own truck I worked for Dorothy bowman from nr Durham I lived in saeham harbour   in the north east for years before I moved to Cornwall .

Like you Nick it is in my blood and miss it like hell when I fly in Europe it brings back loads of memories and do remember  Queuing on the stairs at dover with a load of  T2 for customs

when you did not have to clear customs it was not the same because use to meet other drivers at Irun and Madrid coslada and Barcelona etc. regards EMM stewart

Beautiful scenery, beautiful shots.

I have been luck enough to see some of these places from the ground and they are beautiful in real life. In terms of aerial views over this area, unfortunately I've only seen them from >30,000ft on a commercial flight. Would love to see it from a lower altitude some day!

Also, I have to say the orbx scenery looks very good considering this is not a full FTX region. It almost looks good enough to be a full region!

6 hours ago, Musketeer said:

Beautiful scenery, beautiful shots.

I have been luck enough to see some of these places from the ground and they are beautiful in real life. In terms of aerial views over this area, unfortunately I've only seen them from >30,000ft on a commercial flight. Would love to see it from a lower altitude some day!

Also, I have to say the orbx scenery looks very good considering this is not a full FTX region. It almost looks good enough to be a full region!

Thanks Musketeer I am very pleased you liked my set of shots from my flight when you come through the tunnel from Italy into to France there is a parking area and what a view

stopped there many times to take in the view regards EMM stewart

Archived