None of the screenshots show my place, it is near YSPT,  but I will be able to fly over it, but one of the shots does show the computer shop where I spend most of my money.

I will be able to really bore you with my screenies and instructive explanations (yawn).

hey 

On 2/22/2018 at 12:48 PM, sbclark said:

Great News,

Could this technology be integrated into existing products..........upping detail and improving performance?

I fly in VR 100% of time, so this could be significant!

Bill Clark

Bill, I totally agree and put in a second request.  First and foremost our lovely jewel of the Northern Cal region pack sorely needs updating, San Francisco Cityscape.  The city deserves a little orbx love. Especially on the POI's

hey 
Bill, I totally agree and put in a second request.  First and foremost our lovely jewel of the Northern Cal region pack sorely needs updating, San Francisco Cityscape.  The city deserves a little orbx love. Especially on the POI's
I can agree with that. San Fransisco would be great.

Thanks.

Looks great! Loved the CityScapes concept of the previous company attached to this work.

However, excepting for locals or some totally enthralled at $25 for an area 60km x 10km, I would blow over it in a couple minutes in a PC12!

Low and slow area for sure. Can't see buying and buying cityscapes at this price unless I have a good airport at no cost also attached.

Bryan

Michael, Italy is already covered with some great 1m photoreal scenery including seasons and autogen from another developer and free, I have really enjoyed that project and I think no other country is as covered with payware airports as Italy! Japan I can agree with but again as many have requested here in this thread and many times before in other threads, Hawaii or at least an airport or two is looong overdue and I can not but agree.

Amazing detail! Congratulations.

Is there nothing that Orbx can do to fix the over-sized houses  (and roof height) on a global basis... something that reduces the height?

And the tree height for that matter.

I believe Orbx is working with a "design flaw" of P3D (autogen ridiculously over-sized - too tall)... but maybe there is something that can be done???

Best news ever!!!!!!!!!

Long live Mr Allen Kriesman!

I can't wait for more cities, this Gold Coast is really nice, couln't wait long to put my hands on it

It would be nice to see Venize, Santorini, Helsinki, Cairo, Shangai, and so many around the world.

God speed your hands :-)

Welcome Mr  Kriesman

Cheers

Archived