Squamish

teecee

Great post Terry , I would love to hear your Aussie\Southern USA accent say the Canadian word Eh . :):D:lol:

Brad, even weirder than you think..thirty years in Yorkshire UK (ee bah gum lad) thirty four in Aus (G'day mate) and in my sixteenth here and I have no idea what that has done to my accent..(perhaps think "Dueling Banjo's") :rolleyes::D. Teecee.

So many great places in the world, and even more great looking ones. Don´t you worry, Teecee, you have travelled & worked & lived at so many of them - you can take your time for a relaxed view on a move to another lovely place. And if you really want...

16 hours ago, BradB said:

Great post Terry , I would love to hear your Aussie\Southern USA accent say the Canadian word Eh . :):D:lol:

Cheers

John

4 hours ago, teecee said:

Brad, even weirder than you think..thirty years in Yorkshire UK (ee bah gum lad) thirty four in Aus (G'day mate) and in my sixteenth here and I have no idea what that has done to my accent..(perhaps think "Dueling Banjo's") :rolleyes::D. Teecee.

I was also just thinking of the remaanders uf your childhood accent - lovely to read a lifes story from the pronunciation of the words.

Archived