MacRobertson Air Race leg 5

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, paulb said:

Excellent work Jack! Another leg completed! :)

I know that it's hot out there, but did you have to open your door to cool down! :D

Thanks Paul.  These are some loooooong flights.  But it'll be cool when I get to Australia.  I like doing them.

2 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

A surprising mix of textures we see on this stage of your tour. I wonder if its real...

Thanks Gerold, I wonder the same thing too.  Do you think Orbx will do a region for this area someday?  This is Global, Trees, and Vector.

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Gerold, I wonder the same thing too.  Do you think Orbx will do a region for this area someday?  This is Global, Trees, and Vector.

I have a strong hope the landclass alone will strongly improve the magic of FTXG here: We have the mesh, and we also have plenty of texture elements. Let´s see what OLC can do...

24 minutes ago, BradB said:

The only thing that would help this region is ......Water , and lots of it . :o;):P  That being said , Jack your shots are like the Oasis's of the desert , cool and comforting . :D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  I can’t wait to see all the rest of the terrain all the way to Melbourne.

Interesting images from a seldom seen area.

Well this is just the next step up from default and i can remember the great sigh of relief when it came out and improved our world wide experience.

With all that sand i hope you remembered to pack your umbrella, deck chair, bucket and spade.:lol:

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Interesting images from a seldom seen area.

Well this is just the next step up from default and i can remember the great sigh of relief when it came out and improved our world wide experience.

With all that sand i hope you remembered to pack your umbrella, deck chair, bucket and spade.:lol:

And Quacky, my rubber ducky!  :P

I thought "this plane is ugly" and immediately felt remorse because it looks so cute. In fact, it must be the cutest plane that I know. Plus it can greet you with its front cargo door.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

The region should be included in openLC Africa when the maps are correct. But I think that probably you're even better off than me as I have XClass landclass installed in that region, which ruins every desert.

13 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great set of shots Jack, hope your engines hold up what with all that sand blowing around, be sure to check your air filters regularly! B)

Thanks Roger, and absotively!  That's enough sand to make billions of cockpit windows!

Archived