Reflections from the South Island

BradB

Beautiful reflective images John.

I like the clouds and sky colours too.:)

I would hate to try surfing here though looking at those waves.;)

I think that the waves in V4.0 are an abomination and completely ruin coastal scenes.:angry:

About time we had the option to turn them off for those who don't want them...........so there!:lol:

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful reflective images John.

I like the clouds and sky colours too.:)

I would hate to try surfing here though looking at those waves.;)

I think that the waves in V4.0 are an abomination and completely ruin coastal scenes.:angry:

About time we had the option to turn them off for those who don't want them...........so there!:lol:

At one time , I thought somebody at Orbx had a fix for them . Something about reinstalling the libraries ....... Maybe somebody with a higher pay grade than me can chime in . :rolleyes::unsure:

John

Nice John!  SkyForce makes a visible difference now to my eyes.  I always fly with reflections off.  As for the waves, yes, there is a fix here, wish I had the link. Are you talking about where they go vertical. I had that a few times and it's a very quick fix.

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice John!  SkyForce makes a visible difference now to my eyes.  I always fly with reflections off.  As for the waves, yes, there is a fix here, wish I had the link. Are you talking about where they go vertical. I had that a few times and it's a very quick fix.

Yes , sometimes they work and sometimes not so much .

John

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Bad weather, nice flight - I think you were heading to Martins Bay?

BTW I have just turned off the cloud reflections, I rarely see these in RL. But this is only a German´s taste.

My taste also , I just turned them on for this set of shots  and yes Martins Bay was my final destination .

John

Archived