First Impressions NZAA Skyforce

Crusher

These are some shots I took this arvo out or NZAA Orbx using the new Rex Skyforce 3d... I'm impressed....

24Gyh7b.jpg

WVEbml7.jpg

rvLoFwJ.jpg

nJ3iYvs.jpg

gYOdMRb.jpg

3ZKDzp9.jpg

v5u9RKW.jpg

gLkfqWi.jpg

Pretty good representation of turbulence and weather updated seamlessly throughout. This with ORBX has upped the realism again...

9 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

These look pretty cool indeed...I am seriously considering grabbing Sky Force real soon. The effects are really getting my attention. Beautiful pictures here Crusher.

Mate, 

It is blowing me away.... i must admit i have been a little bored recently but the best $45 I've spent in a while... plus i got the discount from being an existing customer. Rain effects are awesome clouds are beautiful and tower into the sky during storms and there isna real sense of speed as you fly through them with increased turbulence.... very good so far especially with PTA.

22 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Mate, 

It is blowing me away.... i must admit i have been a little bored recently but the best $45 I've spent in a while... plus i got the discount from being an existing customer. Rain effects are awesome clouds are beautiful and tower into the sky during storms and there isna real sense of speed as you fly through them with increased turbulence.... very good so far especially with PTA.

Awesome report...I have PTA as well, and I am also a previous REX customer, so thanks for the short review. I am definitely going to grab it.

• Tim Harris changed the title to First Impressions NZAA Skyforce

Archived