ENSG

Jack Sawyer

6 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Very nice, early morning or late afternoon shot....  Can't tell the difference.

Thanks John, it was afternoon but real time so with the seasons I guess it gets dark much earlier up there.

6 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of shots Jack regards stewart

Thank you Stewart, glad you liked them mate.

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Some wonderful views here Jack.

I like the close ups of the airport buildings with the jet in the background.:)

Thanks Martyn, I like the buildings too, this is why I like Orbx, peer around the corner and you'll be pleasantly surprised at what you'll find.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

Nicely done Jack , is that bird your new purchase ? .

Cheers

John

Thanks John, yes, FSLabs and boy is it ever study level but I like that kind of stuff.

1 minute ago, Stillwater said:

No just let me know how you got the bus started or even landed on the USS-65 "Haukasen"?

Since it's so new to me Gerold, all I did was place the plane there with engines running.  I don't know if I could take off there, I might.  I was actually going to make a flight from there to ENSD, some three hours away.  But I have too much to learn on his very complicated bird.  I haven't even done the tutorial yet.  Been too busy with real-world nonsense.

But it's a wonderfully made jet, I like the way Airbus thinks.  As I've said I spent my real life working all systems on most Boeing jets and not Airbus so this is at once intimidating and refreshing to learn.

And I really don't know if this airport could support a plane of this size, I didn't even have time to look up the takeoff minima for Sogndale.  But they're pretty pictures I think. ;)

6 minutes ago, RichardLouis said:

Nice set Jack with a lot of beautiful points of view.

Thanks Richard, since I didn't fly her yet I wanted some shots of this lovely airport.  As I've said, I love the behind the scenes details Orbx gives us.  It's always a pleasure to see something new on the ground.

And I kinda like the last one with a hint of the tail sticking up like that.

11 minutes ago, Orbxtreme said:

Very nice views, with that plane you've got something to keep you very busy for the next few weeks! There is always so much to learn when you want to seriously fly a new aircraft.

Thanks Francois!  It sure is, I have a lot to learn but that's what makes it interesting.

Archived