Middlebury State

Bermuda425

34 minutes ago, BradB said:

Eric you are the master of the cold weather shots , these look amazing . :ph34r::D:)

Cheers

John

Thanks for the first comment John! Very nice of you :rolleyes: I seem to have a frozen heart!

18 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots and I really like that aircraft.  I wonder,  does it work in P3d v4?

Thanks for coming along ! I just downloaded this Spartan Executive, fell in love the first time I saw a photo of it at the airport. Since I am using V3 it should work fine in V4. The cockpit is rather basic though good enough for me.

http://www.rikoooo.com/downloads/viewdownload/52/721

• 3 weeks later...
On 15.12.2017 at 9:01 PM, VH-KDK said:

Glorious images Erik and the silver Spartan fits in very well with the snowy scenery and the beautiful blue sky.:)

Thanks martyn! Yeah, this chromed beaut looks neat in snow, bit I'm sure she'll look swell in any other environment too :rolleyes:

On 16.12.2017 at 4:05 AM, stewart1 said:

Fantastic set of screen shots Eric with plenty of that white stuff regards stewart 

Thanks Stewart! Yes, we got loads of it spread all over the east coast to mid west here!

On 16.12.2017 at 4:17 AM, RichardLouis said:

Great, what a lovely winter set !

Thanks for coming on the ride Richard!

On 16.12.2017 at 8:57 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

I agree Erik, a master at cold weather shots!  I love that beautiful old plane.

Thanks Jack! Had the RAM air heat on full open! Caution carbon monoxide tough!

On 16.12.2017 at 12:14 PM, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain, have a good one!

On 3.1.2018 at 7:26 PM, Neptune6 said:

Eric Happy new year

The Shades of gray are amazing

Thanks so much Patrick, glad you enjoyed looking at my screens and again happy new year to you!

On 3.1.2018 at 8:19 PM, kjrman said:

I really like the winter theme in your set, I need to fly more winter.  Well done!

Thanks a lot pal! I like it too, just when taxiing there can be a lot of fps dropping tire smoke but otherwise everythings cool!

On 3.1.2018 at 9:30 PM, mglan80 said:

Beautiful area and very nice shots.  My wife went to grad school in Middlebury.  Looks like openLC does a pretty good rendition!

Oh gee that's neat! Thanks for looking and commenting. Getting to know facts like these make simming much more fun and are a big reason of being here in the community.

On 4.1.2018 at 1:08 AM, adambar said:

Nice to see the Spartan again Erik, great set! :)

Thank you Adam! A lovy darn plane from the 30s.

Archived