Denmark

paulb

Lately I have been exploring the Nordic countries. Denmark tends not to feature here, but there are a few Danish Airports in Germany North.

So here are a few shots. As you can see, Denmark is flat but pretty. :)

(P3Dv4, REX4, PTA, ASCA and ORBX)

First a few shots after departing from EKPB Krusa-Padborg

vVDX8mM.jpg

xmlVzQ6.jpg

yhPmj71.jpg

4oyHvQA.jpg

Second a departure from EKTD Tonder, a grass strip airport

1iLFbQw.jpg

zOSoMTQ.jpg

j9PtPn0.jpg

bQ3Resz.jpg

yh6fkVc.jpg

Top grade images Paul.

For me you don't have to have towering mountains for the scenery to be interesting.:P

As you rightly say, this part of the world is flat and pretty.:D

Of course having a Spitfire in the caps improves any scenery.:lol:

8 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Top grade images Paul.

For me you don't have to have towering mountains for the scenery to be interesting.:P

As you rightly say, this part of the world is flat and pretty.:D

Of course having a Spitfire in the caps improves any scenery.:lol:

Many thanks Martyn! :) I have quite a few airports for Denmark now and that makes it even more enjoyable. 

I was lucky to find a Danish livery for the Spitfire, courtesy of JanKees. ;)

11 minutes ago, paulb said:

Many thanks Martyn! :) I have quite a few airports for Denmark now and that makes it even more enjoyable. 

I was lucky to find a Danish livery for the Spitfire, courtesy of JanKees. ;)

I have Billund which I have not flown to for ages.

I don't know when I will install it as I have so much to install into V4 and I spend little time flying these days.

It is a bit like having an E-type. Very high maintenance and little time for driving!:lol:

Yes, Mr JanKees brings us some wonderful repaints, so skilful.;)

Just now, VH-KDK said:

I have Billund which I have not flown to for ages.

I don't know when I will install it as I have so much to install into V4 and I spend little time flying these days.

It is a bit like having an E-type. Very high maintenance and little time for driving!:lol:

Yes, Mr JanKees brings us some wonderful repaints, so skilful.;)

Well all of the Danish ones have been recently updated for v4. :)

I am like a butterfly with airports Martyn. I tend to flit from one to another! :D

I have got heaps of them (third party) Paul in Asia, South America and now Europe.

The problem is that they are compatible for V2.4 and v4 so some I cannot use in the new sim and I haven't gone on FSX or V2.4 for ages.

I am still installing the ORBX ones as I don't like to do a mass install in case there are problems.

Despite being retired I seem to get less and less time to fly and there are more and more jobs to do around this and my mothers house every day.

6 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I have got heaps of them (third party) Paul in Asia, South America and now Europe.

The problem is that they are compatible for V2.4 and v4 so some I cannot use in the new sim and I haven't gone on FSX or V2.4 for ages.

I am still installing the ORBX ones as I don't like to do a mass install in case there are problems.

Despite being retired I seem to get less and less time to fly and there are more and more jobs to do around this and my mothers house every day.

Yep, there are always real life things to keep us honest. ;)

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a beautiful area!  Gosh, there's so many beautiful areas.  I never knew this was was so beautiful in the sim Paul.  Nice job!

Cheers Jack! :). It might sound odd, but the ground colours reminded me of South Island, New Zealand.

I fly quite often around Norway and have recently 'migrated' to Denmark, which is only a very short hop across the water ;).

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Cheers Jack! :). It might sound odd, but the ground colours reminded me of South Island, New Zealand.

I fly quite often around Norway and have recently 'migrated' to Denmark, which is only a very short hop across the water ;).

I have yet to go to Denmark, hopefully after my Oz airport tour.

Archived