Port Macquarie to Coffs Harbour

Jack Sawyer

This is my second attempt.  The first ended in disaster.  I used the L-39 Albatross and was loving it and was about ten miles away from Coffs when the entire sim just went poof!  Closed to desktop and no waning.  So I deleted the pix, rebooted and started with this plane.

I wonder if I now have to uninstall the L-39 because it's way old and might not play well in 4.1?

tkzyOo3.jpg

eEuodwc.jpg

tNN0mtX.jpg

0bfGus4.jpg

MipYYFN.jpg

jGofkhD.jpg

7uDv5bv.jpg

klHxemk.jpg

9GllCyw.jpg

J7Fh7qS.jpg

CkG1JGG.jpg

m25ortP.jpg

6LC4pY4.jpg

gPzsQkx.jpg

kuSk8up.jpg

CzLKXGF.jpg

J8hJWkv.jpg

TNmd9si.jpg

w0sxDc2.jpg

ZiF51m2.jpg

uRlAXG2.jpg

oVnPwgy.jpg

I should have flown Qantas Link's 717 Angry Puppy there.

9 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Jack. Crisp and clear. Sorry to hear about your troubles. I do like that aircraft and hope you'll get it sorted out.

Thanks Karl!  If I ever get a new PC then it’ll be better.  It’s a beautiful place in Orbx’s Oz though isn’t it?

Great flight and shots Jack! :) Some super shots of Coffs Harbour.

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy VFR coastline flights. I don't post them here, but I find them a great way to relax. The only problem is when I am on a small island and I end up back where I started.....:huh:

Beautiful set Jack with some excellent ground scenery too.:)

So sorry to hear of your PC trouble, I hope you have fixed it.:(

I have the L-39 flying faultlessly(I  think!) and as I have heard of others having issues with V4.1 I am staying put with v4.0 for the time being.B)

2 hours ago, paulb said:

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy VFR coastline flights. I don't post them here, but I find them a great way to relax. The only problem is when I am on a small island and I end up back where I started.....:huh:

What is your name, Robinson Crusoe?:huh::o:lol:

I am another one Paul, who  likes to fly along the coast, especially the eastern coast of Australia. Coupled with the OZx scenery it makes for some highly enjoyable flying.:)

12 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I am another one Paul, who  likes to fly along the coast, especially the eastern coast of Australia. Coupled with the OZx scenery it makes for some highly enjoyable flying.:)

LOL!  :D

Well Martyn, Mr Crusoe spent twenty-eight years on an island with his talking parrot Poll, his pet dog, and a tame goat as his only companions.

OK, sounds like me......;):o:lol:

11 minutes ago, paulb said:

LOL!  :D

Well Martyn, Mr Crusoe spent twenty-eight years on an island with his talking parrot Poll, his pet dog, and a tame goat as his only companions.

OK, sounds like me......;):o:lol:

Mmmmmmmm, 28 years alone with a goat. Sounds a bit iffy to me.:o

I hope the parrot kept his beak shut!:lol:

3 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

A popular joke at work was, "he's leaving Friday."

"Who?":huh:

"Robinson Crusoe!":wacko:

LOL! Well.......

A husband and wife came for counselling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.
She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved, an entire laundry list of never met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week Can you do this?"
The husband thought for a moment and replied,.. "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Friday's, I fish!

48 minutes ago, paulb said:

LOL! Well.......

A husband and wife came for counselling after 15 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 15 years they had been married.
She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved, an entire laundry list of never met needs she had endured over the course of their marriage.
Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and, after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately.
The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least three times a week Can you do this?"
The husband thought for a moment and replied,.. "Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Friday's, I fish!

Great one Paul, love it.:lol::lol::lol:

But please be careful writing jokes like this as there are some who do not approve of such frivolity and we should only talk about aeroplanes.:o

Well done anyway and it is great to make people laugh.:)

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks Paul, now that's funny!

4 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set Jack with some excellent ground scenery too.:)

So sorry to hear of your PC trouble, I hope you have fixed it.:(

I have the L-39 flying faultlessly(I  think!) and as I have heard of others having issues with V4.1 I am staying put with v4.0 for the time being.B)

Thanks Martyn! I think the system was overloaded, so I dune't really know.

3 hours ago, magic1 said:

Nice shots Jack

Thanks Magic.

Nice shots Jack!

I like doing the low and slow coastal AU flights too. I've gradually added every ORBX addon airport on the east coast and together with the FTX AU region makes for a really good area to fly around in. 

I have been doing a flight from YSSY to AYPY in small stages, currently I'm up to YLHR. We're about to go travelling in real life so not sure I'll make it to AYPY before we go but I'll get there eventually. Will get around to posting some screenshots eventually...

Just now, Musketeer said:

Nice shots Jack!

I like doing the low and slow coastal AU flights too. I've gradually added every ORBX addon airport on the east coast and together with the FTX AU region makes for a really good area to fly around in. 

I have been doing a flight from YSSY to AYPY in small stages, currently I'm up to YLHR. We're about to go travelling in real life so not sure I'll make it to AYPY before we go but I'll get there eventually. Will get around to posting some screenshots eventually...

Thank you kind sir!  Would love to see some screenshots and it sounds like an enjoyable real life trip!

Archived