PC-12

mikee

6 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Holy cow great shots Mikee. Lovely plane. Wouldn't mind sipping on a scotch in that comfy looking cabin as long as you wouldn't pull an "upside down Jack" maneuver. :D

Or he could do a "Hoover" and not spill a drop, but then you have to contend with flying under the influence, an FUI here in the States.  :lol:

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful vibrant series of images Mike.

Wonderful contrast in scenery too.:)

Have you used an add on for the Grand Canyon and if so which one?:huh:

Thank you very much Martyn ! Yes ... This is OZx Grand Canyon ! It works perfect with my Prepar3dV4 :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, mikee said:

Thank you very much Martyn ! Yes ... This is OZx Grand Canyon ! It works perfect with my Prepar3dV4 :rolleyes:

Thanks for that Mike, have you installed any of the other OZx stuff and if so does it also work fully?:unsure::)

5 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks for that Mike, have you installed any of the other OZx stuff and if so does it also work fully?:unsure::)

Yes I have !

I have install OZx Libraries first , and also around 10 Airport's up to now . They may not be ORBX quality , but they are definitely much better than the default ones B)

They work pretty good !

Mike

14 minutes ago, mikee said:

Yes I have !

I have install OZx Libraries first , and also around 10 Airport's up to now . They may not be ORBX quality , but they are definitely much better than the default ones B)

They work pretty good !

Mike

I have them installed in FSX but when I tried them in P3Dv2.4 some of the features were missing. Hangars were just grey patches on the ground! I just wondered if you had found anything missing in V4.0. :)

They are a wonderful edition to FTX AU and every so often I go for flight around AU!:D

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:17 AM, VH-KDK said:

I have them installed in FSX but when I tried them in P3Dv2.4 some of the features were missing. Hangars were just grey patches on the ground! I just wondered if you had found anything missing in V4.0. :)

They are a wonderful edition to FTX AU and every so often I go for flight around AU!:D

Actually I haven't noticed any anomalies up to now !

Mike

Archived