Advanced aircraft testing

Jack Sawyer

1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Oh boy Jack.:D California Haggis?:P Has it's own zip code? And the best: The first nuclear powered radial engine. Lol:D Great stuff Jack. Sorry gotta go pee laughing too hard.

Thanks Karl!  I'm still laughing at your reaction, thanks for your kind words, it took me three days to make these.

Just now, BradB said:

Oh Jack , you are one of a kind . You keep us laughing and you continue to show us your amazing screenshots , all I can say is : Thanks . :):)

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  Gosh, that makes me feel good!  It makes me happy to make people laugh.  I really appreciate your words my friend.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Landon!  It's one of my life's real pleasures to make people laugh.  And fly over ORbx scenery too...B)

Well Jack, you have definitely proven yourself good at those skills. :)

Well done Jack, from another one here that has been laughing at your latest edition.

I was not sure where it was heading  but did you get green from the Californian Haggis or the radiation.  :lol:

Wonderful collection of aircraft too.

9 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Well Jack, you have definitely proven yourself good at those skills. :)

Thanks Landon!  Really glad you like them.

8 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack, from another one here that has been laughing at your latest edition.

I was not sure where it was heading  but did you get green from the Californian Haggis or the radiation.  :lol:

Wonderful collection of aircraft too.

Thanks Martyn, our poor fighter ace was green from radiation. :D

7 hours ago, adambar said:

I'm green with envy that you can do that kind of stuff, it made my day Jack! :lol:

Thanks Adam!  I see what you did there and I love it! :lol:  If I can do it anyone could my friend.

7 hours ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Really enjoyed that Jack, made me laugh...it could be a first...can’t ever remember seeing a comic book strip related to flight simming, keep it up, look fowards to seeing more of ‘Capt Jacks mis-adventures! ‘ :lol:

Thanks Capt!  I have posted maybe 40 others, PM me if you'd like to see them all.

6 hours ago, paulb said:

LOL! :lol:. Well done Jack!  Very good!

Thanks Paul!  Love to laugh, live to laugh, laugh to live!

2 minutes ago, stewart1 said:

Wow Jack my self and Audrey could not stop  laughing it was so funny and you even went inverted  that was fantastic thanks my friend regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!  This makes me feel very good indeed, to make someone laugh is my life's goal.

Excellent job there “Fearless Fred” aka (Jack Sawyer)!  Those comics are really something, nice combination of ORBX scenery & humor.  Thanks for taking the time and effort to put them together for us!  Keep up the good work!  I think I had a couple of commanders with those same names back when.  Enjoyed it very much! :D :) :wub:

19 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent job there “Fearless Fred” aka (Jack Sawyer)!  Those comics are really something, nice combination of ORBX scenery & humor.  Thanks for taking the time and effort to put them together for us!  Keep up the good work!  I think I had a couple of commanders with those same names back when.  Enjoyed it very much! :D :) :wub:

Thanks Roger!  I really appreciate your kind words, it takes a lot of work and creativity to make these, and they go through many revisions till I'm happy with them.

Yeah, when I was in the Air Force I too knew General Nuisance and Major Malfunction!  :lol:

Archived