Trike Resurrection.

FILOU

Remarkable shots FILOU... I always port the Trike over to p3d as I could be without it and there is nothing I've found that is as nice.

Is it me of have LM turned up the brightness of the stars?... they seem to stand out far more than I remember.

Is this one of the sky textures I linked you too?... it a lovely colour.

17 minutes ago, Bassman said:

Those skies are amazing. I have FSX and AS16. In your opinion, how do the skies in FSX and P3D 32bit compare to the new 64bit?

Thank! P3D V4 is the road to follow...

1 minute ago, Mark Abdey said:

Remarkable shots FILOU... I always port the Trike over to p3d as I could be without it and there is nothing I've found that is as nice.

Is it me of have LM turned up the brightness of the stars?... they seem to stand out far more than I remember.

Is this one of the sky textures I linked you too?... it a lovely colour.

Thank a lot Mark.It is not the sky textures you linked to me.It is sky default and i play with My SweetFX settings.

I have tested several texture add-on (sky.clouds...)but the problem with SweetFX When i change cloud or sky color I need to make adjustments again and again.

The p3d v4 sky & clouds by default gives me full satisfaction with What I want to see in my sim with my SweetFX settings.

2 minutes ago, FILOU said:

but the problem with SweetFX When i change cloud or sky color I need to make adjustments again and again.

The p3d v4 sky & clouds by default gives me full satisfaction with What I want to see in my sim with my SweetFX settings.

I have found much the same, but with PTA... you get everything looking good, then a change of sky textures throws everything out of balance, and you have to start again... I've now based my config around one set and tend to stick to that.

4 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

I have found much the same, but with PTA... you get everything looking good, then a change of sky textures throws everything out of balance, and you have to start again... I've now based my config around one set and tend to stick to that.

Totally agree with you Mark.

22 minutes ago, Mark Abdey said:

When I saw that John Venema was using PTA for tweaking P3D v4 I just purchased it last night

Now I need to spend some time on the weekend playing with it

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

What a beautiful shot.  I can just imagine what it would be like up there.  It would be cold, getting nervous about landing in the dark, yet mesmerized by the view.  Nice one FILOU!

I agree with you.I prefer to stay on my sofa with a good cups of coffee...one for you and one for me.

Archived