Sectional

Bermuda425

Excellent Erik.  Great shots and I do the same thing, I bought just about every map ever made of the world and a pilot friend of mine gave me a bunch too.  They're old, like 1990's some of them but they still work.  I hang them on the wall and do as you do except I don't have plotter like you do, gotta get one someday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2017 at 11:50 PM, flyingleaf said:

Wow that is interesting. Never tried this. Great shots Bermuda.

Thanks for the first comment buddy! It works just like in reality. It's a great practice for possible failures of an airplanes electrical system.

On 4/22/2017 at 2:32 AM, paulb said:

I am impressed! :)

Thanks Paul! Makes make real hap!

On 4/22/2017 at 4:02 AM, mikee said:

Beautiful shots Bermuda !

Thanks Mike for checking out the post!

On 4/22/2017 at 5:12 AM, Iain Emms said:

Splendid shots.

cheers

Iain

Thanks for strolling along Iain!

On 4/22/2017 at 5:59 AM, VH-KDK said:

Great idea and shots Erik.

I appreciate you Martyn!

On 4/22/2017 at 7:27 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Excellent Erik.  Great shots and I do the same thing, I bought just about every map ever made of the world and a pilot friend of mine gave me a bunch too.  They're old, like 1990's some of them but they still work.  I hang them on the wall and do as you do except I don't have plotter like you do, gotta get one someday.

Wow, impressive Jack! Yeah, I remember your photo of that huge wall map with the red thread on it. And with all the flying you do you probably got some thorough geographic knowledge. Yesterday I met somebody who learned to fly in the Seattle area and he was totally stunned when I told him the identifier for Harvey Field (S43).

On 4/22/2017 at 10:41 PM, adambar said:

Pretty cool Erik, great shots! :)

Thanks Adam! Glad you came along!

On 4/23/2017 at 0:05 AM, Sammy H said:

A splendid set here, and I too use those Navigation tools :)

Just fantastic! Thanks for looking Sammy! I enjoy being able to read those charts now.

On 4/23/2017 at 4:10 AM, robkr1208 said:

Fantastic! Love how you can make simming so realistic!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! It even help strengthening your situational awareness skills! Have a good one!

On 4/23/2017 at 11:42 PM, BradB said:

For me , I always file IFR - I Follow Roads . ;):P:lol:

Cheers

John

Ha ha, I'll remember that one for the future John! Have a great day!

6 minutes ago, Bermuda425 said:

Yesterday I met somebody who learned to fly in the Seattle area and he was totally stunned when I told him the identifier for Harvey Field (S43).

Excellent!  I guess some people take it for granted that non-pilots wouldn't know what an ICAO is. :lol:

Archived