PAJN-PAKT IFR

JoseCFII

Hi Folks,

Gotta love IMC - there is something strangely rewarding of flying blind - then - if you do everything right - the runway materializes right where it should when you break out...

Nice set!

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Gotta love IMC - there is something strangely rewarding of flying blind - then - if you do everything right - the runway materializes right where it should when you break out...

Nice set!

Regards,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel that we have finally arrived at the "as real as it gets." To be able to create a FP, file the plan, requested clearance, fly using dynamic weather courtesy of AS16, and get radar vectors from point a to point b is simply remarkable.

Couple this with the realism & situational awareness awarded by the Citation Mustang's G1000 and it recapitulates why I have not stopped using this aircraft since it was purchased on DVD back in 2009 if my memory serves me.

Thanks for all the kind replies.

Hi Jose,

I couldn't concur more... With the right addons - FS can be extremely immersive and very similar to conducting real world flights in IMC... I guess since you're a CFII you know about "Fltplan GO" ? It's the only FREE source of geo-referenced approach plates I know of and they fully support connections for IOS/Android/Windows tablets to FSX/P3D/XP - greatest thing since sliced bread if flying in North America... I've only recently discovered biz-jets - more of a GA SEL fan - but I feel the same way about the FSW Lear 35A - I can't stop flying it...

Regards,
Scott

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Flown like a pro!  Amazingly realistic.  I used to fly this plane exclusively in FSX for like a whole year.  I could land this plane in a snowstorm at night in zero visibility and man was it fun.  Will it run in P3D?

There's a separate P3D version, but can't say how well it performs since I do not use p3d. I sim for entertainment. :D

Archived