Challenge at Catalina

dolf8857

Gems, still 2 more helipads to land at, Pebbly beach and a visit to the Buffalo Nikle restaurant and Wrigleys marine centre for some scuba diving, there's also a couple of great dams you can land a goose at, no one have landed on the green pier yet, it is hardened so it's possible.

Outstanding!  I thought at first with the first shot you'd be in fog.  But it must have lifted and the flight was amazing.  The photoreal dirt switchback roads are amazing.  I tried to fly there last night but the island was all socked in.  And I love your helicopter landing skills Dolf!

Thanks for your nice comments folks, glad you like'm!

2 hours ago, Ken Hall said:

Gems, still 2 more helipads to land at, Pebbly beach and a visit to the Buffalo Nikle restaurant and Wrigleys marine centre for some scuba diving, there's also a couple of great dams you can land a goose at, no one have landed on the green pier yet, it is hardened so it's possible.

Thanks a lot for the comments and tips Ken, can't wait to try them out, got a lot to discover yet of this stunning work!

35 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Outstanding!  I thought at first with the first shot you'd be in fog.  But it must have lifted and the flight was amazing.  The photoreal dirt switchback roads are amazing.  I tried to fly there last night but the island was all socked in.  And I love your helicopter landing skills Dolf!

Thanks a lot Jack, the lift of was foggy indeed, used RL weather and had a part of the island thick fog clearing out near the coastline, the landing, don't worry it wasn't perfect from the first time and it takes some time -_-   but I love the challenge.

Archived