Catalina Island Coastline - 5 more!

Adam Banks

Nice shots Adam and a great looking addon. Must get it.

I think that these pics and the one's of Valdez when it was released, show the huge difference that a good highly detailed Mesh brings to the sim. I have always sought the best detailed Mesh for my sim experience because it really does enhance great hilly and mountainous sceneries. My Ultimate Next Generation mesh is enroute as I write! The only downside can be the appearance of elevation issues at some default airports but I am resolving those as i come across them.

2 hours ago, disinfected said:

These shots aren't making it any easier not owning this!

I'm lucky to have NZ as my home in RL, so often go no further than NZNI, NZSI and Milford Sound in a sim. I've always thought NZMF to be the ORBX "Jewel in the Crown" - so much to see in such a small geographical area. If I had to dump all my ORBX scenery and retain only the one - NZMF would be the one. Until this week!!!

Now ... I'm not so sure. KAVX is a real "showcase" add-on. It has it all - and is packed full of all sorts of detail. As jjaycee says - draping everything over a really high quality mesh helps no end. The problems start when we expect this amount of detail in every square inch of the FS world!

Incidentally, Avalon airport is pretty damn' good too! ;) - a mesh has even been applied to one of the girl's tights :lol::blink::D

It's either good fortune or marketing genius to release an add-on of such quality just before Christmas!

Adam.

P.S. If anyone is "on the fence" with this one, just watch (and listen to) Jordan King's superb video:

Amazing Adam, you're really giving Iian a run for his money.  They're all outstanding but the first one caught my eye as I love those switchback roads.  I never knew they exisited.  Orbx makes it so real it's a great way to learn about the local areas and geography.

Archived