Buying a new aircraft

Jack Sawyer

5 hours ago, Voyager said:

Very nice and funny Jack!
You've a great talent for sure.
Laugh a lot.

Voyager

Thank you Voyager, I appreciate you kind words.  These can be a lot of work but worth it.

51 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very funny Jack.

Did you ever draw commercially? The talent is there.

TTM

Thanks TTM, no, never did it commercially, I can't even sign my name let alone draw.  This program allows me to do it all.  It's a program for my iMac.

34 minutes ago, scottharmes6 said:

:lol::lol:

Great stuff!

Thanks Scott!  Glad you liked them.

Very, very impressive Jack. Great fun, very cleverly put together (love the combination of comic strip graphics with the screengrabs - that really is very well done), and makes me want to read more of 'em.

And I've always wondered how to use that sub!

1 minute ago, andy1252 said:

Very, very impressive Jack. Great fun, very cleverly put together (love the combination of comic strip graphics with the screengrabs - that really is very well done), and makes me want to read more of 'em.

And I've always wondered how to use that sub!

Thanks Andy, I have quite a few here now.  They're great fun but Orbx makes it easy.  Sometimes they almost write themselves.  Yeah, that sub, could never get it to work properly but it'll fly in slew mode!

Funny stuff Jack, you just need to give that little fellow a bigger allowance so he can afford that chopper or the plane so he don't have to slew around on a non-operative submersible! After all, it's only money[emoji383][emoji383]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Funny stuff Jack, you just need to give that little fellow a bigger allowance so he can afford that chopper or the plane so he don't have to slew around on a non-operative submersible! After all, it's only moneyemoji383.pngemoji383.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Roger!  I'll have to increase in allowance to $5.00 a month.  At this rate he'll have enough money to buy it in 32,500 years!

5 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

I always enjoy your humor, screenshots and support.  See you in the "Funny Papers".

+1 - I always look forward to your post's Jack , keep them coming my friend .:):)

Cheers

John

6 hours ago, PDX Flyer said:

I always enjoy your humor, screenshots and support.  See you in the "Funny Papers".

Thanks PDX!  I appreciate it a lot.  I'm glad you like them.

20 minutes ago, BradB said:

+1 - I always look forward to your post's Jack , keep them coming my friend .:):)

Cheers

John

Thank you John, very kind words and lemme tell you, all you guys make me feel good.

24 minutes ago, dolf8857 said:

Nice story again Jack, wayting for the full album ;) 

Thanks Dolf, I have more in work.  I don't know about a full album.  That may take years.  I do other than Orbx ones too but only post Orbx related ones here.  They're fun to do.

Archived