Vlad Maly Memorial Sale - 50% off, all proceeds to his family

John Venema

Hello everyone,

As you may have heard we lost our dear friend and colleague Vlad Maly this past week. He was a talented scenery developer, artist, motoring enthusiast and lived his life to the fullest - we will all miss him very much.

A fitting memorial for him would be to draw attention to his craftsmanship by allowing you to purchase his Orbx products at 50% off and all proceeds will be given to his family. It's a small gesture but it's the least we can do.

If you visit the product page of CEF4, CNK4 and LKHV and then click through to FSS you will see the discount applied until the end of October.

Thank you in advance for your generosity and Vlad - blue skies always mate!

P.S. If you would like to purchase some of his art which would also help his family, visit Vlad's website here: http://www.vmaly.com/index1.html

I can very much recommend Horovice - a small less known field, but Vlad put some interesting POIs into the scenery which had me exploring the area for quite some time.

Will look into his other releases.

Again, condolences to his family.

EDIT:

Airdrie Airpark has been enhanced in version 1.10 and a control panel has been added for adjusting performance. A whopping 900+ MB of eye-candy.

Parry Sound is just cute and sweet ... and a steal. So I'm in for both of them.

On a sidenote, if you look at the colors of Vlad's airports, and compare them to his other works of art (like his paintings), you can easily recognize the artist's individual signature in many of his objects - artwork you can taxi and fly around!

5 hours ago, big-mike said:

I also purchased CNK4 and LKHV some hours ago---but still got no dl link.

Mike

Download links can be found by logging into one's FSS account and clicking on "View my download files".  This does assume the order was successfully completed.

14 hours ago, DesertPilot said:

Download links can be found by logging into one's FSS account and clicking on "View my download files".  This does assume the order was successfully completed.

I know,but this happens the first time in more than ten years.

Bought both products yesterterday and still no downloable files available.

Payed with PayPal as usual.

Can someone from ORBX or FSS help me please.

Mike

6 hours ago, big-mike said:

I know,but this happens the first time in more than ten years.

Bought both products yesterterday and still no downloable files available.

Payed with PayPal as usual.

Can someone from ORBX or FSS help me please.

Mike

May I recommend submitting a support request to FSS at this link: https://flightsimstore.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

John, your approach and attitude is why Orbx is leading the FlightSim community.  Hard to not respect a company and CEO that does this.

Have all but LKHV already.  LKHV is not an area l fly in, but purchasing as a thankyou for all his past work and for his family.

Well done John.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived